JJ Watt Blood Rule?

Basis4day

Reaction score
They have it in Boxing and MMA. Since the ref can stop the fight for it it's essential to have a good Cut-man.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
The NBA has had rules on the books since Magic Johnson tested positive for HIV.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
In time in time. However I agree with so many stories of some players sleeping around you do have to be concerned.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Seahawks beating the piss out of people like J.J. Watt being the reason the NFL adopts a blood rule? Yes, please. The legend continues to grow.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":mzo52ijp said:
The Seahawks beating the piss out of people like J.J. Watt being the reason the NFL adopts a blood rule? Yes, please. The legend continues to grow.

:lol: :lol:

Seriously though, despite losing, per usual JJ looked like the best player on the field.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":25422qru said:
Watt is a friggin' manimal, and I wish we had him. No joke.

Seriously, me too. There's a somewhat widely disliked poster on the Webzone (disliked 50% because he can be kinda cocky, and 50% because he's not an idiot -- hey, it's the webzone :) ) who has been hammering the 9ers for taking Aldon Smith over JJ Watt since the moment the pick went in back in 2011. Gotta say, he looks pretty vindicated at this point.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2stzlvz7 said:
RolandDeschain":2stzlvz7 said:
Watt is a friggin' manimal, and I wish we had him. No joke.

Seriously, me too. There's a somewhat widely disliked poster on the Webzone (disliked 50% because he can be kinda cocky, and 50% because he's not an idiot -- hey, it's the webzone :) ) who has been hammering the 9ers for taking Aldon Smith over JJ Watt since the moment the pick went in back in 2011. Gotta say, he looks pretty vindicated at this point.

Watt is the best pick of that draft, and probably a top 3 or top 5 pick of the past 5 years altogether, to be honest.

The Radish

Reaction score
Its really amazing the league hasn't forced players off the field until blood flow can be stopped. Guy like Watts, remind me of Butkus, & Nitschke, who would have knocked you flat if you told them that.

But in todays realism players with blood flowing should not be allowed on the field of play.

Since that would have taken Watts out of the game I imagine players like him will start fastening their helmets securly. Its become obvious that many players are not keeping helmets tightened up very well. We are seeing helmets hit the ground 6-10 times a game.

Watts cut undoubtably came from his helmet being to lose and coming down on the bridge of his nose during that tackle on Wilson.

:les:

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Michael Bowie was on one of the local radio stations and he said that the first play he lined up against Watt... Blew him up and said, "welcome to the NFL."

When Watt was bleeding he asked the ref is that was allowed, Watt asked "you scared of a little blood?"

Dudes crazy.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Even the wife couldn't believe that he was allowed on the field with that gusher. Wounded? fine.. gushing blood all over that is uncontrollable and filling his mouth? Out of there until patched up.

I wish that guy was a Seahawk. He is nothing short of amazing. Kaeperstank is going to love that guy.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":iq79f1xy said:
Even the wife couldn't believe that he was allowed on the field with that gusher. Wounded? fine.. gushing blood all over that is uncontrollable and filling his mouth? Out of there until patched up.

I wish that guy was a Seahawk. He is nothing short of amazing. Kaeperstank is going to love that guy.

Cushing + Watt = dream.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3rlz3wyq said:

I wish that guy was a Seahawk. He is nothing short of amazing. Kaeperstank is going to crap himself again when he sees that guy.

There fixed it for ya! :th2thumbs:

mrblitz

Reaction score
the houston pass rush is not only electric, but mercilus as well