Locker carted off??

Msfann

Reaction score
I saw it when it happened, he was blasted in the chest after throwing the ball and spun and hit ground and he instantly grabbed the hip. hopefully he didn't land on it wrong and break it or something.

getnasty

Reaction score
Dislocated hip maybe? Didn't look good at all, he knew something was not right because he didn't move when he went down.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Jesus Jake. Right when it looked like you might be putting it together. Who did they get to replace Hass...was it Fitzpatrick? Get well soon, Jake.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Looked like a late hit bigtime, better be a fine for that when they are fining Tate for clean hits.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
That sucks. I've never been a fan of Jake Locker the football player. But he does seem like a good dude who's worth rooting for.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Locker was looking pretty good this year. Sad to see him get injured.

McGruff

Reaction score
getnasty":35n0jdiv said:
Dislocated hip maybe? Didn't look good at all, he knew something was not right because he didn't move when he went down.
They wouldn't bring the cart for a hip injury.

I'm thinking lower back with possible nerve damage ...

SeatownJay

Reaction score

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Having an MRI. He was having a good year too. I hope it is not severe I had been looking forward to seeing him.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Hang in there, Jake. The guy is a god up here in Whatcom Co, it's kind of funny, but he's always had his head screwed on straight and has done things the right way. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about

pehawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":21nedqsw said:
Hang in there, Jake. The guy is a god up here in Whatcom Co, it's kind of funny, but he's always had his head screwed on straight and has done things the right way. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about

Well, he actually wasn't too good in Whatcom. He just lucked out and faced some poorly coached HS's.

drdiags

Reaction score
Munchak was quoted by Jim Wyatt (Titans reporter) as Locker's hip not being dislocated. Sounds like a bruise.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
pehawk":r0sqgvan said:
AbsolutNET":r0sqgvan said:

Well, he actually wasn't too good in Whatcom. He just lucked out and faced some poorly coached HS's.

I think "poorly" is being generous.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
The news just said he would likely be out 2 weeks. Which means he would miss the game here.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
That is pretty tough for him. He was having a good year. I don't think there has been a season with the Titans that he has not been injured for multiple games