Tim Patrick carted off the field

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Looks like Russ may have lost one of his team's weapons for the year.

I'm neither celebrating it nor do I feel bad for the Donkeys... but I do feel sorry for Tim. He's definitely an up-and-comer in the league.

Link to ESPN article

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I feel bad for him, he seemed on the edge of breaking out. I hope he gets back to the game in top form, but still want to see fourth place for the Broncos.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Feel sorry for him but personally I hope everything that can go wrong goes wrong for the Donkeys. Hope they finish dead last. Pick 1 and 33 would be lovely thank you very much.

toffee

Reaction score
Is Tim their WR2, or WR3, or WR4; can we all agree that we have better WRs than the Broncos? For that matter we probably have better RBs?

Last edited:

KinesProf

Reaction score
Is Tim their WR2, or WR3, or WR4; can we all agree that we have better WRs than the Broncos? For that matter we probably have better RBs?
I think if everyone is healthy, Tim Patrick would probably be their WR2 behind Sutton; ahead of Jeudy and Hamler.

Hawks definitely have better starters with DK and Lockett; Broncos probably have better depth with Jeudy and Hamler.

I think I'd go Javonte Williams and Melvin Gordon over Penny and Walker; as Walker is an unproven rookie, who I like but needs some seasoning in pass pro, and Penny's durability is the real wild card. A healthy Penny is the best player of the bunch though.

toffee

Reaction score
I think if everyone is healthy, Tim Patrick would probably be their WR2 behind Sutton; ahead of Jeudy and Hamler.

Hawks definitely have better starters with DK and Lockett; Broncos probably have better depth with Jeudy and Hamler.

I think I'd go Javonte Williams and Melvin Gordon over Penny and Walker; as Walker is an unproven rookie, who I like but needs some seasoning in pass pro, and Penny's durability is the real wild card. A healthy Penny is the best player of the bunch though.
Fair assessment! My homer vision puts our guys ahead lol

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Can never celebrate a player injury. Hope he recovers well.
Agreed. There are teams and players that I absolutely despise but I never root for anyone to get hurt. Pretty much feel the same as the OP.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Sh!t happens. Feels like the curse of Russ has begun in Denver. They’ll limp to 8 wins if lucky

OP
OP
onanygivensunday

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Losing Patrick for the year definitely sets the franchise back. How deep and how long remains to be seen. If Sutton were to suffer a similar injury, the setback would be devastating, especially with the Hawks holding their 1st and 2nd round picks next year.