Chiefs vs Eagles.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Go Chefs. Great googly moogly.

Loved the start to this game. Pulling for Reid, Smith and the Chefs all the way.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Go Chiefs! Go Sean McGrath! And go Defense! Just picked up KC's D 30 minutes before the game. Good call so far

HawkWow

Reaction score
My bro is at the game. A die hard Eagle fan that failed to congratulate, or even give props, to my Hawk's after Sunday nights demolition of the hated Niners.

One second before the Berry int, he texted me with: "Same old Reid, can't get it into the endzone". Then TD! Hahaha...you can only love it when that happens. GO CHIEFS!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Wow....third turnover already against the Eagles. Yeesh. Good thing I have the Chefs defense for one of my Fantasy teams.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Happy McGrath is getting a shot, good kid, unfortunately we didn't have room. I agree about fisher though, yikes

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Man, Vick really sucks.

Chip needs to draft himself a QB and a whole new defense. Hundley, Mariota, Manziel, or Taj Boyd would all look really good in that offense.

knownone

Reaction score
The contrast in reaction from this game to the Washington game is crazy! 2 weeks ago Chip Kelly broke the NFL, now he's being broken by the NFL.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":238g2tn5 said:
Man, Vick really sucks.

Chip needs to draft himself a QB and a whole new defense. Hundley, Mariota, Manziel, or Taj Boyd would all look really good in that offense.

BIG test for Chip. Will he go to Foles, or just allow his team to suck with Vick all night? (The answer to that question stands on the opposite sideline).

Not only is Vick playing poorly, but he's exhausting himself In the process. If I were Chip, on their next possession, I'd instruct Vick to roll an ankle or something.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Lol

In response to someone who tweeted that Michael Vick is a “below average” quarterback, Marcus took the low road: “And ur mom in a below average WHORE!“

Carmon1274

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3doagmhc said:
Rams/9ers next week will surely have some entertainment value....right?

every football game is entertainment.

Some can say seattle v 49ers 1st half was boring as well.

Expect low scoring from 49ers and Rams

HawkWow

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3kcfi4de said:
Alex Smith is still Alex Smith. This game - like most of the Thursday night games - is pretty boring. Like there's no atmosphere at that stadium, I dunno. Just not really into it.

I'm grateful for any football, but Thursday is a dumbass day to have a game. Bad for teams and fans alike. Move a college game into this spot and move the NFL net game to Fridays.

LMAO...McNabb not exactly getting the love he'd hoped for. Smart using Dawkins to keep the boos to a minimum. Hey, it's Philly.