Chiefs vs Eagles.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
knownone":25mpo65p said:
The contrast in reaction from this game to the Washington game is crazy! 2 weeks ago Chip Kelly broke the NFL, now he's being broken by the NFL.

Not going to look good with this many turnovers no matter what system you're running. System is fine. Execution is not.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawkWow":3su9425f said:
peachesenregalia":3su9425f said:
Alex Smith is still Alex Smith. This game - like most of the Thursday night games - is pretty boring. Like there's no atmosphere at that stadium, I dunno. Just not really into it.

I'm grateful for any football, but Thursday is a dumbass day to have a game. Bad for teams and fans alike. Move a college game into this spot and move the NFL net game to Fridays.

LMAO...McNabb not exactly getting the love he'd hoped for. Smart using Dawkins to keep the boos to a minimum. Hey, it's Philly.

Those fans suck. He did a lot for that team. Then again there were some boos for Shaun Alexander on Sunday

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
-The Glove-":10jzdw4t said:
HawkWow":10jzdw4t said:
peachesenregalia":10jzdw4t said:
Alex Smith is still Alex Smith. This game - like most of the Thursday night games - is pretty boring. Like there's no atmosphere at that stadium, I dunno. Just not really into it.

I'm grateful for any football, but Thursday is a dumbass day to have a game. Bad for teams and fans alike. Move a college game into this spot and move the NFL net game to Fridays.

LMAO...McNabb not exactly getting the love he'd hoped for. Smart using Dawkins to keep the boos to a minimum. Hey, it's Philly.

Then again there were some boos for Shaun Alexander on Sunday

Were there really? That pisses me off.

HawkWow

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2s8vfcjf said:
HawkWow":2s8vfcjf said:
peachesenregalia":2s8vfcjf said:

Those fans suck. He did a lot for that team. Then again there were some boos for Shaun Alexander on Sunday

Yeah but.. neither did a lot for their teams without a lot of compensation. Comes with the territory. And McNabb could have done much more (had he been in shape for the frikin SB, lol). I do agree Philly fans suck, though. Surprised Reid didn't get booed, too...especially when dressed as *Santa.

*To those that don't get it. The Philly fans once booed Santa Claus.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawkWow":1cb7kiwl said:
-The Glove-":1cb7kiwl said:
HawkWow":1cb7kiwl said:
peachesenregalia":1cb7kiwl said:

Yeah but.. neither did a lot for their teams without a lot of compensation. Comes with the territory. And McNabb could have done much more (had he been in shape for the frikin SB, lol). I do agree Philly fans suck, though. Surprised Reid didn't get booed, too...especially when dressed as *Santa.

*To those that don't get it. The Philly fans once booed Santa Claus.
you're gonna have to explain that first sentence to me

Jville

Reaction score
McGrath has been an active blocker as well.

Somebody did a nice job developing that young man for the Chiefs.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Been an interesting game. Started McCoy and Berry in fantasy so pretty happy there! Donnie Avery has serious wheels.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Vick has talent, he just makes boneheaded decisions in the heat of the moment.

Chip Kelly's offence is great schematically though.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sob glad Shady made it back into the game.

Also glad to see a few more points laid on the Chiefs. Puts Seattle further ahead.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1n3quk82 said:
Go Chiefs! Go Sean McGrath! And go Defense! Just picked up KC's D 30 minutes before the game. Good call so far

Smart man.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I'm seeing tonight what could become a very disturbing trend in my opinion; fake injuries. I hope to god this doesn't become the norm. The NFCE is going to lose this year, and lose big time. The east coast media primadonnas aren't going to stand for this and will attempt to make the NFL into the WWF. Just sayin'.

knownone

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":pq58jqzj said:
Vick has talent, he just makes boneheaded decisions in the heat of the moment.

Chip Kelly's offence is great schematically though.
How is it great schematically? The verdict is still out on it.

Latest posts