49ers Seahawks 2013: Gateway to the Super Bowl

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
Just found this video and figured it would be a good first post to break to the ice. I thought it was a good collaboration and no matter how much hate there is going on, the title expresses how we all feel heading into the season. Hope you enjoy it.

[youtube]astdQs9PFeM[/youtube]

Edit: Can't get the the Youtube ID to post the video here, but there's the link

Edit 2: Thx Sutz, found out how to do it when I quoted you.

sutz

Reaction score
Nice mash up. Should be an interesting year. :)

And BTW:
[youtube]astdQs9PFeM[/youtube]

SDHawk

Reaction score
Epic. I'm so jacked for week 2.

Thanks for posting that.

OP
OP
Comeinpeace

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
SDHawk":2zir29ah said:

Thanks for posting that.

I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":9apl7ikw said:
SDHawk":9apl7ikw said:

Thanks for posting that.

I know, I'm beyond excited. I just moved back to Seattle on Thursday, so I'm gonna have to deal with you damn Seahawk fans on a daily basis. I'm living by the Four Seasons/Pike's Market, so if you see a big guy with a shaved head wearing Niner gear, be nice please.

The Whiners are listed FIRST? What the...?

You take your ****ing video and your ****ing smarmy user name and welcome to .net!

Nice video...still BS they are listed FIRST though. Just sayin'...

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":38ubnzrr said:
SDHawk":38ubnzrr said:

Thanks for posting that.

So your saying treat you like Niners fans treat opposing fans at the stick?

Edit to add sarcasm implied.

OP
OP
Comeinpeace

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
RichNhansom":ozt60z6k said:
Comeinpeace":ozt60z6k said:
SDHawk":ozt60z6k said:

Thanks for posting that.

So your saying treat you like Niners fans treat opposing fans at the stick?

Edit to add sarcasm implied.

Hahaha I took it that way. Every fan base has their a******s, but you can't let a few rotten apples spoil a bunch baby. It's all football!! Cannot wait for this season. This rivalry has been a rivalry to me before anyone even knew about it since I lived in this area from '02-'09 and I just got back. I am looking forward to going out to watch the games and share some friendly banter with you guys.

Btw, where's a good spot to go to in Seattle? Is there a .NET stomping ground?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
You would love anything on capitol hill. Alright that was just mean.

Temple Billiards in Seattle is a popular .net hangout before games.

OP
OP
Comeinpeace

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1frdczxr said:
You would love anything on capitol hill. Alright that was just mean.

Temple Billiards in Seattle is a popular .net hangout before games.

Oh is it fun there on Capitol Hill? If you enjoy it there, you should go to San Fran on vacation and visit the Castro District. :D

Maybe I'll have to go and crash Temple Billiards and cause some choas one Sunday. Don't worry, I'm more likely to be :thirishdrinkers: instead of :thfight7:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Welcome to .net Mr. Peace don't take it wrong that this Bay Area girl hopes you lose for the next 15 years so that your hatred of us has meaning like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. :)

OP
OP
Comeinpeace

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1zxrovcf said:
Welcome to .net Mr. Peace don't take it wrong that this Bay Area girl hopes you lose for the next 15 years so that your hatred of us has meaning like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. :)

Hahahaha damn traitor?? You a Bay Area girl or a KC girl?

Oh, and I hope your hate for us resembles the hate you have for the Steelers ;)

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":di2kcvr0 said:
SDHawk":di2kcvr0 said:

Thanks for posting that.

Welcome to the net, these guys are pretty good not alot of D'bags, they rep the Hawks well and with class. There are times when their emotions get the best of them but that's a fault we all have.

I too am a big shaved head 49er fan living in Seattle area, hoping to make it to the game in Sept. Would be awesome to go with Hawk and niner fans from the site.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Comeinpeace":1c2kn25w said:
KCHawkGirl":1c2kn25w said:

California girl born and bred moved to Oregon when I was 12 then Washington at 16 went back to California for college and my 20-30's when I wasn't in Europe and the Middle East. Escaped back to Washington and moved to Kansas City in 2006 purely because my job forced it.:)

Oh no worries, my hate for the Raiders and Ninners is epic and grows everytime Krapperdink is lumped in my quarterback's class.

I got interested in football while watching my older brother play for our JR/SR school teams hence my allegiance to the Seahawks.

OP
OP
Comeinpeace

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":s2puv2xa said:
Comeinpeace":s2puv2xa said:
KCHawkGirl":s2puv2xa said:

California girl born and bred moved to Oregon when I was 12 then Washington at 16 went back to California for college and my 20-30's when I wasn't in Europe and the Middle East. Escaped back to Washington and moved to Kansas City in 2006 purely because my job forced it.:)

Oh no worries, my hate for the Raiders and Ninners is epic and grows everytime Krapperdink is lumped in my quarterback's class.

I got interested in football while watching my older brother play for our JR/SR school teams hence my allegiance to the Seahawks.

Wow sounds like you've been across the nation almost as much as me. I was born and raised in the Bay Area(20 min East of Oakland, 45 East of SF), then ended up in WA after an 8 month stint in FL when I joined the Navy. Was here for about 7 years then moved to TX for a few years then off to TN for a year and now I'm back here in Seattle as of last Thursday.

My hate for the Raiders will always be strong, but the Sea****s have thrown themselves into the most hated list during my stay here haha. Helped that my sister's boyfriend became a superfan overnight during your SB run and didn't even know who Cortez Kennedy was when I asked him :shock:

But Wilson isn't even in the same class as Kaep, so why so angry??

Oh yes, I went there.