Bengals to be featured in this years Hardknocks

hawker232

Reaction score
"Media reports: @Bengals will be featured on HBO's 'Hardknocks: Training Camp'. It will be Cincinatti's 2nd time in 5 seasons."
Via Sportscenter

drdiags

Reaction score
No one besides the Cowboys, Dolphins and Bengals seem to want in on this. Jaguars would have been a good choice, but I guess the new leaders opted out or weren't asked.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I really want the Seahawks to accept one of these years. :(

Maybe Hard Knocks needs to take some tips from the NSA and just come to a private agreement with the owner and head coach, and setup hidden cameras everywhere and record for weeks/a month until they get all the footage they need with the players none the wiser, and just suffer having to have the team approve what goes into it at the end, since players will not have known to restrain themselves when saying certain things.

I really think that would get a lot of other teams to be alright with it, if they had "final cut" so to speak and the players didn't know about it WHILE it was being filmed.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":30lz07fr said:
Real Rob Report > HardKnocks...that is all.

Real Rob Report isn't like 10 hours long every year. Not even close; nor does it leave the locker room, really.

Very different things.

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
I didn't read anyone's comments and just scrolled down, but before I do read what people think. This is a typical Bengals maneuver. This doesn't surprise me at all. The Bengals are like that back up booty call, back up prom date, etc.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ex2vb3q said:
I really want the Seahawks to accept one of these years. :(

Maybe Hard Knocks needs to take some tips from the NSA and just come to a private agreement with the owner and head coach, and setup hidden cameras everywhere and record for weeks/a month until they get all the footage they need with the players none the wiser, and just suffer having to have the team approve what goes into it at the end, since players will not have known to restrain themselves when saying certain things.

I really think that would get a lot of other teams to be alright with it, if they had "final cut" so to speak and the players didn't know about it WHILE it was being filmed.
I thought the teams did have final say as to what went in? Either way the Bengals don't mind given the last time they were on it the won the division so they're probably thinking of it as a good luck charm given they're expected to win their division this year.