Rams are bigger threat this season

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Rams are bigger threat this season
Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:46 am
  • Rams will win 9 games and are a good team. That said they aren't in the same class as Seattle and San Fran. Admit it or not, but those are the two best teams right now on paper in the NFC. I'm sure the saints and bears will have something to say about it, but IMO your blind or blind by hate, if you believe StL is on the same level as the 9ers.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 am
  • The Bears??

What??
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 am
  • Yeah rhey are my dark horse team going into next year, they get Tillman back and have signed some nice FA. Besides in the NFC north if the packers lose Jennings who's going to challenge them? The lions with Schwartz as HC, or the Vikings with no Qb?

Yeah the falcons should be decent as well, but I think they take a step back this year to 10-6.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:12 am
  • interesting that you decided to go with the Bears and Saints instead of, oh idk, Packers and Falcons? Although I suppose both the Bears and Saints have a shot at the playoffs
    TheLargentLine
    NET Rookie

Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:17 am
  • Yeah rhey are my dark horse team going into next year, they get Tillman back and have signed some nice FA. Besides in the NFC north if the packers lose Jennings who's going to challenge them? The lions with Schwartz as HC, or the Vikings with no Qb?

Yeah the falcons should be decent as well, but I think they take a step back this year to 10-6.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:24 am
  • Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Free-agent OT Jake Long is leaving St. Louis later this afternoon without a contract from the Rams.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:38 am
  • I once left the gondola guy in Venice because he wouldn't come down more in price. Once I was 20 steps away he yelled out - ok we got a deal.........

I don't see Long going anywhere but St Louis but as always there is a chance that I am wrong
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:29 am
  • The Radish wrote:
    757Niner wrote:
    12th_Bob wrote:Still happy Steven Jackson is gone and they might need to add a couple more pieces but with that pass rush and adding Cook and maybe Long to LT I think it'll be tougher for Seattle to beat them than San Fran. 49ers are heading for a Superbowl hangover and couldn't beat the Rams last season. Rams probably could have swept the division last season and I think they could be a tougher out than the 49ers right now.

Hangover, huh? We'll see about that. As far as the Rams, the reason we didn't beat them last year was released last week. His name is David Akers.

Why are you here? Go tell your own fans how excited you are. Or don't they like you either?

We're here to talk about what we like and ninnirs aren't on that list.

WTF? Did he sneeze in your corn flakes or something? Normally you are Mr. They-are-welcome-here-as-long-as-they're-civil. Today you are Mr. Crotchety Grumpypants.

Go back to bed, get up and start over. :mrgreen:
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:27 am
  • CPHawk wrote: Yeah the falcons should be decent as well, but I think they take a step back this year to 10-6.

And you're basing that on what exactly?

Their run game should improve with Steven Jackson replacing Michael Turner.

Gonzalez is returning for another year.

Exactly why do you think their record will drop from 13-3 to 10-6?

I'm curious.
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:50 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information