Dolphins getting a new logo, looks like.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.thephinsider.com/2013/1/8/38 ... forms-2013

One of the worst kept secrets in the NFL this season was the Miami Dolphins' planned logo change. Hints to near confirmations throughout the year from CEO Mike Dee, kept the fans abuzz about what could be getting ready to come out of Davie. Yesterday, owner Stephen Ross confirmed what everyone already knew: the Dolphins will have a new logo in 2013.

Quick Google search came up with this:

8316391050 5688080cc1 o

I know this has probably been talked about here before but whatevs.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Man, I hope that's not the actual new logo. I gotta say I like the current one better. That possible new one looks like a logo for an airliner or travel agency or something.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
They should have a logo depicting how they were the last team to ever beat the Seahawks. In a couple years that'll be a big deal.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The Dolphins are one of the most boring franchises in the league, right up there with the Bills and Browns. They need to completely redo the whole face of it.

Maybe they can pay Carroll and Schneider for advice?

chris98251

Reaction score
Volar'e ohhh ohh, Volar'e ohhh ohhh ohhh oh.

De plane Boss, de Plane.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
One night at 3AM, Jeff Ireland bolts upright in bed, finger raised, and goes,

"It's the logo!! THAT'S what's wrong around here!"

Fox0r

Reaction score
It is kind of sad to see all of these retro logos being redone...NFL should put a stop to it.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
I pretty much always like the old logos better (Bring back the foppish Buccaneer! And the Patriots tri-corner hat hiking the football guy) but I understand why corporations like to update. And it's not like the old stuff ever goes away any more, in this era of vintage everything.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I saw that a few weeks ago and thought it was a spoof. Weird.

TriCHawk":18j7qhsx said:
That possible new one looks like a logo for an airliner or travel agency or something.

And yea, that was exactly my first thoughts. Yay, an airliner. Not a fear-inspiring logo. At all. With all the think tanks and agencies out there, they could have come up with a lot better ones, even with such a weak appearing animal as the dolphin.

sutz

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":3693824i said:
I pretty much always like the old logos better (Bring back the foppish Buccaneer! And the Patriots tri-corner hat hiking the football guy) but I understand why corporations like to update. And it's not like the old stuff ever goes away any more, in this era of vintage everything.
Yeah, but new logos and unis mean new revenue as everybody runs out to buy the new crap.

As always, it's all about the Benjamins.

:229031_shrug:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
I like a lot of the new logos and colors. Makes the older ones cool by default, even when some of them were not. But this one is not a step in the right direction. Unless they want the announcers to keep screwing up and calling the cheerleaders stewardesses.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Yep. That just screams we're gonna kick yer ass up and down the field. If that's truly the new logo someone needs to get fired and then shot.

12evanf

Reaction score
With all of the stand-your-ground attention in Florida, maybe something a little edgier...

Attachments

• dolphin-revenge.jpg
    dolphin-revenge.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 7,326
OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Just for the record, I don't think there's any confirmation that that's the actual official new logo. Just something that was leaked. Could well be the one but I don't think we know that for sure.

ensett

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1ltwryjh said:
The Dolphins are one of the most boring franchises in the league, right up there with the Bills and Browns. They need to completely redo the whole face of it.

Maybe they can pay Carroll and Schneider for advice?

They should just sign every player we bring in to visit for a while but end up not signing. It'd probably work.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
Hey, here's some ideas:

YL2g0Nt6ahW3z12aBvVNAU8el8IBYFyNL3RKrTKHD20eTvnwaG

White Angry Dolphin Vector Outlined Coloring Page

toonvectors-24390-460.jpg

toonvectors-19965-460.jpg

dolphin_coloring_pages_kids_105.jpg

Latest posts