I know I'm a bad person...

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
I know I'm a bad person...
Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:04 pm
  • But I am FED UP to the balls with the whole Colts/Chuck Pagano/Luck thing this season. Lots of people have cancer or leukemia and overcome it. He didn't do shit this season, Bruce Arians did. And even then, they had the easiest schedule in the league. I'm sick of hearing about him. I'm not impressed by him or that team or that quarterback.

Whatever, hate on me all you want.
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Re: I know I'm a bad person...
Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:11 pm
  • You insensitive prick. My left testicle has cancer, RIGHT NOW. Prick (rubs Chuck Strong bracelet).
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:16 pm
  • Hate on the media. Don't hate on Chuck Pagano. Those of us who are sick like to see people who are sick succeed and overcome things. Hope is never a bad thing. I am with you on the media all trying to tell the story better and make it better than it is. The media walks a fine line between information and entertainment and just trying to connect dots to make stories bigger than they are. There is a reason I watch the PBS news. It's boring, but it's straightforward news coverage. I think if you asked Chuck straight up what he thought, he'd tell you he thinks it's a circus and is crazy, but I am sure that he has taken to heart that now that they've made his story public, he'll use it for good and not evil. So I'm proud of him.

Yes, Bruce Arians coached the crap out of that team. Yes, he is a real story too, because he got shafted in Pittsburgh (and look at them now!). But come on... cut Chuck some slack. I don't think being sick of hearing something makes anybody a bad person, it just makes for a person who doesn't like to get inundated with the same junk over and over. How do you think my family feels? That is why I have to hang out here, it helps spread my whining out over a greater population.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:18 pm
  • Damn you Shark!
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:25 pm
  • I have had it up to the balls as well. The sad part? They will probably win their first playoff game.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information