Nfl trade deadline is today.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Falcons should be sellers, it would be interesting to see if Alex Mack could fit here with Britt out the rest of the year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Would love to see them add Mack, OJ Howard or Slay from Detroit. I mean, they guy is clearly not happy out there.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter · 3m3 minutes ago

Trade: Rams are trading CB Aqib Talib AND a fifth-round pick to Miami for a future pick, per source.

Obviously a salary dump and maybe in order to free up more $ for a Ramsey extension.
Also, the Jets are trying to trade Bell, and the Redskins are finally "taking offers" for Trent Williams, hilarious.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Leveon Bell and Jamal Adams are available. Would love them to get Adams but Diggs trade plus Blair looking good makes this less likely. Maybe Diggs goes to nickel?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Not trades but Atlanta released its kicker Bryant today (we saw how he did v SEA) for the AAF's Youngkoe Koo. Also the Bengals benched Dalton for a rookie, Ryan Findlay, who has not started a regular season game.

knownone

Reaction score
The best rumor I’ve seen is the Redskins wanting a 1st + one of Odell, Ward, or Landry... for Trent williams

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pipe dream. People complain about this front office. We could be Redskins or Jets fans, complete dumpster fire franchises.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Bengals benching Dalton (no where near the reason for a winless season) and also refuse to trade him.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There are some horrific front offices out there. They would rather "prove a point" or "be right" than get some trade value on a guy. What a joke.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet · 21m21 minutes ago

From our pre-Trade Deadline show: The #Cowboys are in talks with the #Jets on S Jamal Adams, but NYJ is asking for "a lot." Duh.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well it appears this is the Madden season for the Jets, Dolphins, Broncos, possibly.

James in PA

Reaction score
Seahawks or New England could trade for TE OJ Howard, per Rapoport.

In other words, New England will get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knownone

Reaction score
James in PA":7iyigw84 said:
Seahawks or New England could trade for TE OJ Howard, per Rapoport.

In other words, New England will get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The deadline has already passed.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
2_0_6":xk2oz7r1 said:
What an utter failure by the FO to not get a TE, or G/C at the very least.

I think since the Harvin and Graham trade, Pete and John have made a concerted effort not to overpay for free agents in trades.......so I'm just fine with us not getting caught up in the overpaying frenzy going on right now.

Yes we have serious issues at center and TE, but I also don't want our FO overreacting and overpaying for temporary players that other teams are asking WAY too much for.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2mjxq91w said:
2_0_6":2mjxq91w said:

I think since the Harvin and Graham trade, Pete and John have made a concerted effort not to overpay for free agents in trades.......so I'm just fine with us not getting caught up in the overpaying frenzy going on right now.

Yes we have serious issues at center and TE, but I also don't want our FO overreacting and overpaying for temporary players that other teams are asking WAY too much for.

I never said go out and land the best possible at each position. They have very thin depth at TE, C/OG, and CB.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
2_0_6":l9mnn3w8 said:
Sgt. Largent":l9mnn3w8 said:
2_0_6":l9mnn3w8 said:

I never said go out and land the best possible at each position. They have very thin depth at TE, C/OG, and CB.

Then what no trade means is that Pete and John are more comfortable going with Hunt, Roos and Dickson coming back, players that already know their system, rather than go out and give up even later round picks for backup depth players.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Dickson cannot be counted on, pure and simple.
Roos and Hunt to anchor an Oline for a playoff push? That's cool, so Russ is going to be running for his life once again.

NFL trade deadlines are usually lackluster, but this team has some serious needs.

PwRoWVW

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":11qdg56s said:
2_0_6":11qdg56s said:
Sgt. Largent":11qdg56s said:
2_0_6":11qdg56s said:

Then what no trade means is that Pete and John are more comfortable going with Hunt, Roos and Dickson coming back, players that already know their system, rather than go out and give up even later round picks for backup depth players.
They can always find other players via FA and other teams practice squads too.
I agree on not overpaying in trades anymore..We get screwed every time.