Whiners v Lambs

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Best have a thread for this as it's an important game regarding the NFL west wildcard entry.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Jimmy G should open a guitar store with all the picks he has.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3uzfornw said:
Jimmy G should open a guitar store with all the picks he has.
That pick “wasn’t Jimmy’s fault”!

-Marvin, 5 old rusty rings, ninertroll

Smellyman

Reaction score
That pass was bloody awful. Unless Peters was his target

knownone

Reaction score
The Rams are selling out against the run/screen game and daring Jimmy G to throw the ball down the field.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
He’s lucky he didn’t have another. He hit the Ram’s Littleton right in the hands and the guy dropped it.

rlkats

Reaction score
Very good defensive game. Both good teams. Jimmy looks fine minus a couple bonehead throws. our kicking game is sucking butt. Hopefully this game dont come down to a field goal needed. I have no faith.

getnasty

Reaction score
Washington49er":3u0vhwd9 said:
A lot of red in the stands

I wouldn't be shocked to hear of someone dying at this game. Rams and Niners fanbases aren't the classy in the world.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Where is Fade? He called this at the beginning of the season.

Don't hate the 9ers as much as the Rams.

Sure that could change though.

GO Whiners!

Maulbert

Reaction score
49ers are for real. No question. They could easily be 9-0 or 10-0 before they lose. They've got the Redskins, Panthers and the Cardinals twice over the next 5 games. They get us and the Packers at home before they have to go on the road to Baltimore and New Orleans. Those 4 are their only real threats, but the only game I'd expect them to lose is New Orleans.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Maulbert":1g6sjt60 said:
49ers are for real. No question. They could easily be 9-0 or 10-0 before they lose. They've got the Redskins, Panthers and the Cardinals twice over the next 5 games. They get us and the Packers at home before they have to go on the road to Baltimore and New Orleans. Those 4 are their only real threats, but the only game I'd expect them to lose is New Orleans.
15-1??? U calling it??

Boycie

Reaction score
From the outhouse to the penthouse for the Niners in one season?

I can’t even watch this game here in Vancouver because the only game that is on is the Cowgirls and the Jets. I hate our viewing choices here.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3i7nb5gw said:
Maulbert":3i7nb5gw said:
15-1??? U calling it??

Nah, I think we can take them in our house. We have an annoying habit of rising or lowering to the competition. I say their ceiling is 14-2. Their floor is probably 11-5.

knownone

Reaction score
This game says more about the Rams than the 49ers. The Rams have 14 yards passing, and they're losing the ToP battle by 15 minutes. Their defense has done everything you could ask for against a talented 49ers offense. Their offense has not adapted at all.

getnasty

Reaction score
knownone":7voufcey said:
This game says more about the Rams than the 49ers. The Rams have 14 yards passing, and they're losing the ToP battle by 15 minutes. Their defense has done everything you could ask for against a talented 49ers offense. Their offense has not adapted at all.

Mcvey is god though