Whiners v Lambs

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
getnasty":3lwdcsnv said:
knownone":3lwdcsnv said:
This game says more about the Rams than the 49ers. The Rams have 14 yards passing, and they're losing the ToP battle by 15 minutes. Their defense has done everything you could ask for against a talented 49ers offense. Their offense has not adapted at all.

Mcvey is god though
The league has figured him out. He needs to adjust to that.

getnasty

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2bvrquiu said:
getnasty":2bvrquiu said:
knownone":2bvrquiu said:
This game says more about the Rams than the 49ers. The Rams have 14 yards passing, and they're losing the ToP battle by 15 minutes. Their defense has done everything you could ask for against a talented 49ers offense. Their offense has not adapted at all.

Mcvey is god though

Pete's never adjusted to anything in the league and he still wins? Crazy!

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Awful lot of defensive holding not called. Ward had 2 on back to back ram passes.

James in PA

Reaction score
Niners look legit. No way to sugarcoat it. I’m not letting them ruin my day though. Lots of football still left to be played and we a pretty darn good record ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rlkats

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":qxzgzgfs said:
Awful lot of defensive holding not called. Ward had 2 on back to back ram passes.

Hahaha ya sure they did. I guess your hate for the niners cleverly ignored all the holding on the Oline for the rams

chris98251

Reaction score
getnasty":a92fsb1v said:
Sports Hernia":a92fsb1v said:
getnasty":a92fsb1v said:
knownone":a92fsb1v said:

Mcvey is god though

Pete's never adjusted to anything in the league and he still wins? Crazy!

Some people adjust and some people set trends, Pete had said from day one he was given a chance to do things his way here and has continued doing that, Ugly, frustrating at times to watch, but the results speak for themselves, few player coaches have lasted as long as he has.

rlkats

Reaction score
James in PA":end96b2t said:
Niners look legit. No way to sugarcoat it. I’m not letting them ruin my day though. Lots of football still left to be played and we a pretty darn good record ourselves.

Season is super early. Anything can happen and the hawks are legit as always.

Maulbert

Reaction score
rlkats":1deyb2hz said:
James in PA":1deyb2hz said:

Honestly, the 49ers and Seahawks being good at the same time is an exciting thought. Shades of 2012-13. Those were easily the best years of the NFC West post-realignment.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
rlkats":1bpfxxsc said:
UK_Seahawk":1bpfxxsc said:

Hahaha ya sure they did. I guess your hate for the niners cleverly ignored all the holding on the Oline for the rams

why cant both be true?

Commenting one does not ignore the other, even if its not commented on.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rlkats":vv0vol45 said:
James in PA":vv0vol45 said:

Your team's D is very legit man.
Oh, and the next time they call holding on the Lambs' o-line will likely be the 1st this entire season so I'm with you there (and I don't even have the game here).

Washington49er

Reaction score
rlkats":3rwptoqv said:
UK_Seahawk":3rwptoqv said:

But, but the 9ers D is holding sniffle, sniffle

rlkats

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2p6pkp0c said:
rlkats":2p6pkp0c said:
UK_Seahawk":2p6pkp0c said:

why cant both be true?

Commenting one does not ignore the other, even if its not commented on.

Ok yes I would agree to that.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":11rftcpx said:
Where is Fade? He called this at the beginning of the season.

Don't hate the 9ers as much as the Rams.

Sure that could change though.

GO Whiners!

Plenty called it. I called it. Superbowl hang over is real.

knownone

Reaction score
Wide open TD pass to bring the Rams back within 6, and Goff over throws his receiver by 10 yards...

I underestimated how bad the Rams o-line is. Their receivers are getting open but Goff doesn't have time to find them, and when he does he misses with his pass >_<. The 49ers look legit, but we still haven't seen them play from behind or face any adversity.

DVOA had the Rams at 17 going into this game. Maybe they are just bad, and Seattle's habit of playing every team close made them seem better than they are.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I am particularly excited for the demise of the Rams, even if it means the 9ers stay undefeated.

Washington49er

Reaction score
knownone":21qzhm7z said:
Wide open TD pass to bring the Rams back within 6, and Goff over throws his receiver by 10 yards...

I underestimated how bad the Rams o-line is. Their receivers are getting open but Goff doesn't have time to find them, and when he does he misses with his pass >_<. The 49ers look legit, but we still haven't seen them play from behind or face any adversity.

DVOA had the Rams at 17 going into this game. Maybe they are just bad, and Seattle's habit of playing every team close made them seem better than they are.

Your statement doesn't even make sense.

Seriously the Rams scored easily on their first drive putting us behind, 9ers scored 20 and never let them score again.

I'd rather take the lead and keep it. You guys can have all the come from behind drama.

Latest posts