SNF Vikings vs Packers

mistaowen

Reaction score
Sam Bradford putting up big numbers so far. Weird seeing touchdowns.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Bradford is made of glass. Peterson hasn't been able to get past his line. Is the tank finally empty?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Peterson being carried out. That's tough. Minnesota having some bad luck to a promising season

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":346oj6qh said:
Peterson being carried out. That's tough. Minnesota having some bad luck to a promising season

There goes my fantasy season. Already in a 0-2 hole, and that should put the fork in it. Looks like at least a multi-week injury.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Watched 3 games today and a ton of flags in all 3, mostly on cornerbacks. Rough business covering a receiver in this era.

chris98251

Reaction score
Unless your a Seahawk receiver, then they flag you, something to be said for the committees that Fisher has and is on, I am sure he was in their ear prior to the game the way they targeted it. incidental hand fighting was being called on us.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":316cvrkz said:
seahawkfreak":316cvrkz said:

There goes my fantasy season. Already in a 0-2 hole, and that should put the fork in it. Looks like at least a multi-week injury.

I bet you danced a little too when you got to draft him. NFL is a cruel entity sometimes.

chris98251

Reaction score
That unsportsmanlike conduct call was bullshit, I bet Rogers and the rest of the offense would pay his fine.

Rambitious

Reaction score
chris98251":34dagyqy said:
Unless your a Seahawk receiver, then they flag you, something to be said for the committees that Fisher has and is on, I am sure he was in their ear prior to the game the way they targeted it. incidental hand fighting was being called on us.

He's not on any committees.
He used to be on the competition committee.

Nice try.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rambitious":2xuvoeei said:
chris98251":2xuvoeei said:

Nice try.

Not as of now maybe, I am pretty sure he was as of last year and I stand by getting in their ear and using that as a I was on the rules committee BS. Doesn't make a real difference other then it made the game ticky tacky and some of the calls were wrong trying to appease him.

Rambitious

Reaction score
chris98251":2w7w1fp2 said:
Rambitious":2w7w1fp2 said:
chris98251":2w7w1fp2 said:

Nice try.

Not as of now maybe, I am pretty sure he was as of last year and I stand by getting in their ear and using that as a I was on the rules committee BS. Doesn't make a real difference other then it made the game ticky tacky and some of the calls were wrong trying to appease him.

There were some calls ticky tack...for sure against both teams.
I'm not sure the ones against the Rams appeased him though...... ;)