The Halftime Show

Largent80

Reaction score
Holy crap...Coldplay sucks Brontosaurus ass. In less than 30 seconds Bruno kicked their asses.

Jiggy

Reaction score
If it wasn't for Bruno Mars that would have rated as the absolute WORST halftime show I remember.

Bruno is THE James Brown of his generation. :th2thumbs:

Coldplay sucked ass, no surprise there. Beyonce is literally and figuratively getting to big for her britches.

McGruff

Reaction score
I like Coldplay. I don't love them, but they are fine in my book. But watching them live just makes me wish I was watching U2 instead.

Beyonce annoys the heck out of me.

Bruno is hit and miss. Amazingly talented, but some of his songwriting choices are cringe-worthy. "Grenade" may be the single worst song of the last decade.

As a whole I thought the halftime show was respectable. That's all. It wasn't offensive or over the top. I never cringed. But I wasn't moved in any way. I wasn't drawn it or curious. It was safe, bland and uninspiring.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The one thing this halftime show confirmed for me is that Bruno Mars is a much better dancer than Beyonce.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I wish the whole halftime show would have been Bruno Mars. His show two years ago was phenomenal.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
just added to the whole "meh" super bowl....Beyoncé is sickening...hasn't she already been on there a couple times?

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
I just kind of feel being the big 5-0 with the kind of money the NFL makes, they truly could have done something legendary and epic. But they went the safe route. That was like the Eli Manning of half time shows. Just Ok, not great. Not memorable for anything other than name recognition.

Basis4day

Reaction score
It's unfortunate that the half-time show's purpose is to appeal to people who wouldn't otherwise watch the game and give them a reason to tune in.

Thats business.

chris98251

Reaction score
Would have liked to see Lady Gaga sing the National Anthem again.