Newton was losing his cool.

Reaction score
Heard some of the game on westwood 1. During 2nd half when Panthers called timeout how many of yall heard cam on the hot mike? "Im trying to keep my effin cool but you mother%%kers are getting the call in late" west wood 1 had to apologize. We were getting in his head. Ill say this for one game only go Cardinals. I want to see him cry is that so wrong?

NINEster

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":1cg17kaa said:
Heard some of the game on westwood 1. During 2nd half when Panthers called timeout how many of yall heard cam on the hot mike? "Im trying to keep my effin cool but you mother%%kers are getting the call in late" west wood 1 had to apologize. We were getting in his head. Ill say this for one game only go Cardinals. I want to see him cry is that so wrong?

Don't think the Hawks were in his head.

It's frustrating for any QB to have to go through that when you want to make plays.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
NINEster":1xlujsbi said:
thegreeninyoureye":1xlujsbi said:

Don't think the Hawks were in his head.

It's frustrating for any QB to have to go through that when you want to make plays.
Not true.....His demeanor switched gears when the Seahawks started mounting an uncontested come back.
The Panthers Defense was being exposed, and Cam couldn't put up any more score in the second half to put the game on ice.
It was Luke Keuchley who made the game clenching play in the FIRST half with his pick 6.

rigelian

Reaction score
Kuechly didn't make the game clinching play in the first half. I think that perfectly thrown bullet to Olsen was more significant.

As for the tirade for the plays not getting in on time, I've seen Brady have these types of moments on the sideline. It's not than unusual for good QBs to be prickly on the field. Give Cam his due, no turnovers and hardly any mistakes.

I think Russell is more of an outlier. How many QBs do you know that don't throw hissy fits from time to time.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Or maybe like most QB's he hates to waste time outs or take stupid delay of game penalties. I may be new here but is this really thread worthy?

OP
OP
thegreeninyoureye
Reaction score
Biscanebay12 said:
Or maybe like most QB's he hates to waste time outs or take stupid delay of game penalties. I may be new here but is this really thread worthy?[/quote
Worthy of what? What are you talking about?
I thought some people that just watch the game and did not hear it on the radio would like to know. They were talking about it on nfl.com as well. To me for a qb that has to be composed that was showing a sign of being frustrated that you would say that to your head coach. Us (Seahawks) shutting him down in the second half was getting to him. To me it goes to show how big of a jack A$# he really is.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":3e4mmjt9 said:
Biscanebay12":3e4mmjt9 said:
Or maybe like most QB's he hates to waste time outs or take stupid delay of game penalties. I may be new here but is this really thread worthy?[/quote
Worthy of what? What are you talking about?
I thought some people that just watch the game and did not hear it on the radio would like to know. They were talking about it on nfl.com as well. To me for a qb that has to be composed that was showing a sign of being frustrated that you would say that to your head coach. Us (Seahawks) shutting him down in the second half was getting to him. To me it goes to show how big of a jack A$# he really is.

I get the loss was a tough one to swallow and you're looking for the positives to make you feel better but IMHO this is reaching.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":30x79izh said:
Pretty sure it was "I can't keep my fing cool when..." But actually I suspect that is the actual Cam Newton. I would not be surprised if he is always like that when getting the plays late, or when teammates make stupid mistakes. He comes across as a guy who wears his emotions on his sleeves (based on his TD/first down celebrations), even if he wants to pretend that he's stoic.

Note: if it was due to "Seattle getting in his head because they shut him down in the second half," then why didn't he have a similar outburst against the Giants when pretty much the exact same thing happened?

OP
OP
thegreeninyoureye
Reaction score
Who knows maybe he did against the giants this was slipped out on the radio. Maybe it was no big deal to people I can tell by the responses guess u just had to hear him in the tone of his voice. Maybe people did not hear him that much on here. Lot of people was talking about in the comment section on .com. Like I said maybe its no big deal to people. Have a good day!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":2fm4bblk said:
Who knows maybe he did against the giants this was slipped out on the radio. Maybe it was no big deal to people I can tell by the responses guess u just had to hear him in the tone of his voice. Maybe people did not hear him that much on here. Lot of people was talking about in the comment section on .com. Like I said maybe its no big deal to people. Have a good day!

It is a big deal...THe Hawks built the 19th hole in his head....next year we start on the golf course. I think Hilton head is close. LOL

Latest posts