Hey ringless.......

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":3owcdhpd said:
Rex":3owcdhpd said:
Rams will win.

Which, amusingly, would help the Seahawks clinch a playoff spot this weekend.

Even after the Rams sweep the Seahawks next week?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Barakas":1ig1yrjg said:
Rex":1ig1yrjg said:
Maulbert":1ig1yrjg said:
Rex":1ig1yrjg said:
Rams will win.

lol, I like the spunk.

On this, Rex and I agree. Even Hawk fans know that Rams win games like this one that do not matter. Rams got Nuttin' to lose and seem to thrive when playing you.

Rex

Reaction score
I've got the broom at the ready. Rams gonna stuff the Seahawks Christmas stockings with lumps of coal!

Threedee

Reaction score
RedAlice":1ckgjlfy said:
On this, Rex and I agree. Even Hawk fans know that Rams win games like this one that do not matter. Rams got Nuttin' to lose and seem to thrive when playing you.
Not in Seattle, though. Hell, even when it mattered, in 2010, the Rams couldn't get it done. Against Charlie Whitehurst.

Rex

Reaction score
Threedee":3clz7y4i said:
RedAlice":3clz7y4i said:
Not in Seattle, though. Hell, even when it mattered, in 2010, the Rams couldn't get it done. Against Charlie Whitehurst.

That was Spags coaching the Rams. Spags was the worst. Fisher is :stirthepot: the playbook for the Seahawks!

ringless

Reaction score
If Tampa wins tonight, and the Rams somehow pull it off next week I will be very excited at the possibility of the Seahawks missing the playoffs.

Unfortunately that isn't reality. As much as I wish it was. When was the last time the Rams swept the Seahawks?

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":1iyz7x5i said:
If Tampa wins tonight, and the Rams somehow pull it off next week I will be very excited at the possibility of the Seahawks missing the playoffs.

Unfortunately that isn't reality. As much as I wish it was. When was the last time the Rams swept the Seahawks?

11 years ago.....SO IT IS TIME! :lol:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Threedee":2xbc5mlw said:
RedAlice":2xbc5mlw said:

You are stating facts. I am stating who I am rooting for and how they win stupid meaningless games. :D

:thirishdrinkers: to a fun game and ....

MrThortan

Reaction score
I think mustard beats ketchup, which helps out the Hawks.

Threedee

Reaction score
Rex":1ziwc7go said:
Threedee":1ziwc7go said:
RedAlice":1ziwc7go said:

That was Spags coaching the Rams. Spags was the worst. Fisher is :stirthepot: the playbook for the Seahawks!
This is true. It pays to have a P who was a HS QB in Bothell, WA (hometown of Macklemore, incidentally) and Legation's ability to kick 60 yarders.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ringless":2qqydozu said:

Still ALOT that would have to happen in that scenario to keep Seattle out.

A Tampa win combined with a Seattle loss hardly seals our fate, not even close.

Threedee

Reaction score
Geezus, Crablegs is such a moron! Hey, dummy. You were a runner, and you went head-first, which means you don't get protection from the defense. Don't make this easy for Boba Fett's boys...

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":235ue8hj said:
Maulbert":235ue8hj said:
Rex":235ue8hj said:
Rams will win.

Believe what you want, but a win against Cleveland on Sunday and either a Redskins or Giants loss guarantees a playoff spot for Seattle.