Who are we rooting for tonight?

andyh64000

Reaction score
Helps our playoff chances? Clearly an Arizona win. But I am still holding on to hopes for the division and will root for the Vikings and won't be devastated if they lose.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Until our guys are out of the running mathematically for the #2 seed I'd root for Minnie as we hold the tiebreaker with them but could still win the Div with a few things going right.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I think this is a situation called Dealer's Choice. Honestly, either loss helps the Seahawks but we won't know which one actually helps the most until the end of the season (or probably at least 2 weeks from now). Me? I'm going for the gusto and rooting for a Vikings win. Go for the division as long as you can. And if the Vikings can beat the Cardinals, I think the Packers can too.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Vikings if we want to keep the slim shot alive at taking the division from the Cardinals.

Otherwise a Vikings loss also helps our chances in grabbing that 5th seed we would otherwise desire.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The division is overrated this year. It's high time we get to the SB from being road warriors.

Besides, I can't remember the last time I bought and wore anything that said "Seahawks ---- Division Champions."

That's for the late 90's and early 00's when it was a big deal. :p

HawkGA

Reaction score
Oh sure, this week's game is on NFL Network, not CBS. Last week It was on CBS and I didn't care. This time I would actually watch the game.

Polaris

Reaction score
Believe it or not an Arizona win helps Seattle's playoff chances the most and greatly increases Seattle's chance for the top wildcard seed. That said, it becomes extremely difficult for Seattle to win the division if Arizona wins, but becomes quite possible (albeit still a longshot) with a Minny win.

So do you root for the better wildcard spot and better overall playoff chance, or for the chance at the division and *maybe* a #2 seed?

HawkGA

Reaction score
I like this thread so much better than the "Who do we root for on Thursday" thread. It's got such a more current feel to it.

OP
OP
HawkStar3

HawkStar3

Reaction score
HawkGA":1g1py4go said:
I like this thread so much better than the "Who do we root for on Thursday" thread. It's got such a more current feel to it.

Sorry I missed your thread sir.

I swear half the posts around here are just like this. What's the point? Just keeps people from joining the conversation.. Leaving us with a worse board.

I'll look past the first page for a post for you next time.