Turbin a cowgirl

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":v4da9krg said:
Kicked Christine Michael off their roster I believe.
Yep.

What a crapshow of a game. Too bad Monday night games with 2 loser teams cannot be flexed.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Rob Smith (OSU back) is also a Cowgirl. I guess Dallas the home of Seahawks rejects. I expect to see Cary Williams to be a Cowgirl next week ...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Zebras keeping the 'girls in the game by calling Wash for a couple of bogus PI calls on the guy that is covering crybaby Dez.
The second one should have been OPI on Dez. Gesturing for a flag should be a penalty in itself.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1e0812y9 said:
Rob Smith (OSU back) is also a Cowgirl. I guess Dallas the home of Seahawks rejects. I expect to see Cary Williams to be a Cowgirl next week ...
I think you mean Rod?
Yep, 'girls might be picking up C. Williams next week. 8)
Crazy uncle Jerruh likes Seattle rejects.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Really want to see the Cowboys win to continue the crap show that is the NFC East.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I like football. Even two crappy teams I don't care about. That being said, I am multitasking :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkGA":1r0ccdrv said:
Really want to see the Cowboys win to continue the crap show that is the NFC East.
I can't ever root for Jerruh's kids. I'd feel like a dirty hooker if I did that! :pukeface:

peppersjap

Reaction score
Turbin looked like the Hulk in a Seahawks uniform but looks like a smaller back in a Cowboys uniform......it is weird!