Matt Cassel to start for Cowboys

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Brandon Weeden, who has been the starter during Dallas' three-game losing streak, was informed by Cowboys coaches that Cassel will start in Week 7 against the New York Giants, according to the source.

Cassel, who was acquired in a trade with the Bills after Romo was injured in Week 2, was promoted to the No. 2 quarterback spot last week ahead of Kellen Moore.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/i ... s-bye-week

ringless

Reaction score
Don't tell Rideaducati! He'll explain why that doesn't give Seattle an advantage shortly.... :stirthepot:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
ringless":1ovkresv said:
Don't tell Rideaducati! He'll explain why that doesn't give Seattle an advantage shortly.... :stirthepot:

I think Cassel is better than Wheaton but idk

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":219dttmn said:
ringless":219dttmn said:

What about Weeden?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I knew this was coming via my friend at work whose a huge Cowboys fan. He knows it won't actually help but Weeden is just that bad.

kearly

Reaction score
Bummer. I'm very slightly concerned about Cassel + Dez at 10am when Seattle plays them. With Weeden I just assumed a Hawks win.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
If Kellen Moore would have started or came in last weekend...I would have been concerned. If he gets a chance, I think he can do well. Not too concerned about weeden or cassel.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":7py1g55l said:
ringless":7py1g55l said:

He is but he isn't good enough to beat us even IF Dez is back for our matchup. This move is all about winning against the Giants and Philadelphia. The goal for Dallas is to keep winning at a .500 percentage until Romo is back.