Green Bay guard Josh Sitton apparently delusional.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
12thManHawkFan":2v76ndmo said:
[youtube]bXOjxqUgCL4[/youtube]

This guy pretty much sums it up.

That made me laugh and it's so true (but let's face it - he's a Cowboys fan in a Packers hat).

RomoTrain

Reaction score
..lol yep, they got the tables turned on them by you guys. Dallas had the game and gave it away...lol Now Packers playing same card.

Alexander

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":2ggk8bw4 said:
"We kicked their ass up and down the field all day," Sitton said. "And there's no reason we shouldn't have won the game"

What game did he play in? The Packers barely moved the ball on offense.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... e-playoffs

In his defense, he and his teammates left the game (mentally) a little early. So he probably missed the epic comeback.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
nepahawk":2mhxu5mo said:
SnoCoHawk":2mhxu5mo said:
12thManHawkFan":2mhxu5mo said:

That made me laugh and it's so true (but let's face it - he's a Cowboys fan in a Packers hat).

I think you nailed it, Cowboy fan.
Subtle hint, John Wayne cowboy mug,

It was the Southern drawl that gave it away for me. ;)

CANHawk

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":2ncx3l5r said:
nepahawk":2ncx3l5r said:
SnoCoHawk":2ncx3l5r said:
12thManHawkFan":2ncx3l5r said:

I think you nailed it, Cowboy fan.
Subtle hint, John Wayne cowboy mug,

It was the Southern drawl that gave it away for me. ;)
doesn't make it any less true. You have to put up points if you plan in beating the best defense of all time. Trading TD's for FG's is not a recipe for victory against the LoB.

Bryce84

Reaction score
He's not entirely delusional. There was very little pressure on Rodgers virtually all game, and they ran the ball with pretty good effectiveness. There's a strong argument to be made for GB's offensive line being the unit that played the best on both teams this game.

peppersjap

Reaction score
If they were the better team they would have closed! They faced Wilson on the worst game of his career yet they could do very little with the 5 turnovers (5...wow). We played a couple of games like this earlier in the year (Arizona and SF, both 19-3) where we didn't take advantage of opportunity but we closed! The truth is the Packers are not as good as us and should be completely ashamed they didn't grab the opportunity that was in front of them.
We were so bad yet Aaron Rodgers only had something like 170 yards passing and Lacy rushed for about 70 but was pushed into his backfield more than once on the last time they had the ball. Our defense was very good at keeping us in the game!
That game was painful to watch but the Seahawks rewarded us as they usually seem too, they might have sucked for 55 minutes (the offense) but the next approx. 7 minutes were pure joy.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
"There's no reason we shouldn't have won the game," Sitton said. "Literally one of 10 plays you can pick that if we get it, we win the game. It's frustrating when you should have won the game, and you're the better team, and I thought we were the better team all day"

I wish we could be as classy as the Packers. Such a classy bunch, so graceful and humble.

kearly

Reaction score
I did not expect that video to be so brilliant. That was cutting edge level stuff. He had me fooled until the last 10 seconds or so.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
There defense did not even own our offense. We killed ourselves with mistakes (mostly RW). They did what they should defensively but I would not say they pushed us around. Offensively if they pushed us around why did the number 1 offense in the league only get 19 points when given 2 turnovers with 2 deep in our own territory. Maybe he should watch the game again. I am not saying we dominated at all but we killed ourselves. They didn't kill us. When we snapped out of it. Well we all know what happened there.