After watching GB and Atlanta play...

rawkhawk

Reaction score
there is no way that neither one of these teams do to Seattle what they are doing to each other and Green Bay does not look that good or Atlanta is playing well. The offences are piling up yardage and the defenses suck. Fun game tho.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Seahawks defense would completely shut down Rodgers once again... even in Lambeau we would win. Their only chance is the refs making game-changing bad calls against us.

BamKam

Reaction score
I just wish the Seahawks would win with the class of the Green Bay Packers. That crew is such a classy bunch. No Richard Sherman's taunting the crowd or Michael Bennets talking poorly about opposing QBs... little talk and all CLASS. Maybe Pete can rally the team in the off season and have them learn a thing or two about being classy in victory.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
BamKam":k3tfpjed said:
I just wish the Seahawks would win with the class of the Green Bay Packers. That crew is such a classy bunch. No Richard Sherman's taunting the crowd or Michael Bennets talking poorly about opposing QBs... little talk and all CLASS. Maybe Pete can rally the team in the off season and have them learn a thing or two about being classy in victory.
Hope this is sarcasm (I think it is), Packers were the most whiny bunch ever when they lost to us in 2012. Never heard a team cry so much.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
BamKam":9fhbgpz4 said:

Here's your red nose

... clown

Scottemojo

Reaction score
That wasn't a football game, it was a sorority pillow fight over a panty raid.

BamKam, read the art of war. Winning with class doesn't get the other team out of their game before the game is even played.

pehawk

Reaction score
BamKam":2xha83pd said:

I demand the men I cheer for, while they risk permanent brain damage and instant paralysis, act like Mormon Missionaries.

Largent80

Reaction score
You take the name BamKam, who is one of the most intimidating players in the league, and classy, then post this?

Move to GB. Become a part owner.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Classy? The same team that had to be forced by their coach to head back onto the field after getting beat by us? That team?

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Can I start a petition here on .net to get BamKam's name changed to jadavean? Because he's just down right Clowney.

Knee slapper !!!!! .... Ok Ok, fine I'll go stand in the corner.

pehawk

Reaction score
City Of Reign":3owgnlx6 said:
Can I start a petition here on .net to get BamKam's name changed to jadavean? Because he's just down right Clowney.

Booooo!!!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3erypczz said:
City Of Reign":3erypczz said:

Get off the stage!!!
Tip your waitress, he'll be here all week?

nanomoz

Reaction score
pehawk":2cietl96 said:
BamKam":2cietl96 said:

I demand the men I cheer for, while they risk permanent brain damage and instant paralysis, act like Mormon Missionaries.

I could kiss your taint, PE.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Jeez !!!! :Dunno: ..... I guess I'll keep my day job :cry: ...

....... I thought I'd make millions

StoneCold

Reaction score
I want a team that sells it's stupid touchdown celebration to the highest bidder. Crapitalism at it's finest.

SC

RunTheBall

Reaction score
fenderbender123":57uj135b said:
BamKam is winning at sarcastaball. I love it.
Problem is there are similar posts on this site that are dead serious. But this is definitely sarcasm.

netskier

Reaction score
Do you really think his irony intends to injure? I think it is simple irony, but I might be wrong. Only The Shadow knows for sure.

strohmin

Reaction score
I thought the Packers were pretty classy this year after they lost to us.