Browns@ Cincy..who's watching?

kidhawk

Reaction score
This one I have very little interest in. I will probably check the score when I get home and see if the game is any good, but I really, truly, couldn't care less about this match up.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Don't have NFL Net but go Browns...

RedAlice

Reaction score
I would put it on in the background if it was still on CBS, but since I don't have NFLN I can't and it isn't worth the trouble to sling it and watch on a laptop.

Go Jeremy Hill. And Sanu.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Following it on my phone at work. I have Sanu and Hill on my fantasy squad so go Bengals lol.

OrFan

Reaction score
Cinci with the qb that has no soul. He just keeps getting worse and going downhill.

drdiags

Reaction score
Browns are better than I gave them credit for. Unless the Bengals take their heads out, Cleveland puts this game away by the mid-third quarter.

pehawk

Reaction score
drdiags":3tynogfh said:
Browns are better than I gave them credit for. Unless the Bengals take their heads out, Cleveland puts this game away by the mid-third quarter.

The Browns have been the 2011 Seahawks, since, well, 2011. But, with a better OLine. They just need competent QB play, and I thin, they got it now.

Not sure why, but talented teams that choke bother the hell out of me. Maybe it's residual from some Hawks teams which fit that bill, I don't know. Anyways, I'm disgusted by the Bengals every year. There's no reason for that team to shit itself all the time, but they just do. Detroit was in the same boat, until this year. But, they need to earn the right to not be hated by me (it's a privilege!).

I think the Bengals shit the bed a lot because they all have to know their the Clippers of the NFL. They're cheap, curmudgeonly, sleaze balls in the front office. I can only imagine what Marvin's had to "yes, sir" while biting his lip. I still remember their hard knocks where Mike Brown was in there dictating who they should keep, and it was pure penny pinchery.

Marvin needs to go to a class org and get a shot.

drdiags

Reaction score
The Bengals defense was up and coming but Dalton just cannot get it done. Thought they had got past the type of game they are playing right now.

Missing Zimmer and Gruden can be part of it, but man they can blame only themselves. Good for Cleveland though. Maybe not waiting on Quinn was their best move. Petine seems to know what he is doing. Hoyer showing he can be the man, though how do they lose to the Jags?

Hoyer almost gave it up as I was giving him props. Better stop it while he is ahead.

pehawk

Reaction score
drdiags":2f1ti74g said:
The Bengals defense was up and coming but Dalton just cannot get it done. Thought they had got past the type of game they are playing right now.

Missing Zimmer and Gruden can be part of it, but man they can blame only themselves. Good for Cleveland though. Maybe not waiting on Quinn was their best move. Petine seems to know what he is doing. Hoyer showing he can be the man, though how do they lose to the Jags?

Hoyer almost gave it up as I was giving him props. Better stop it while he is ahead.

Tell ya what, that Jags team is playing better and better each week. Their rook chucking up pick 6's is what's killing them. I'm betting the Jags and the points this Sunday. Red and Clem are doing work and Winston Guy aint back there no more drawing flags and giving up posts.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
How many pundits had Cincy as "the team to beat" in the AFC? They're not even the team to beat in Ohio. Greatest guy in the world but I think Marv will soon be seeking employment elsewhere.

Hey Pe, why are you not selling your domain name ideas as opposed to giving them away in these threads? Can there be anything more crucial than the topic of your latest? Go Daddy go, my man. You're just too damn charitable.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Dalton is missing throws badly so far. Green torched Joe Haden off the line on second down and Dalton waited way too long and then made a terrible throw out of bounds. Green looked pissed. They're gonna need to figure it out cause their defense doesn't seem up to the task either.

Agree about the Browns. If Hoyer doesn't lose games for them they should a potential playoff team depending on how the AFC north shakes out. That o-line is legit and can run the ball well. Sorta reminds me of the 49ers final year with Alex Smith. Didn't take many chances in passing, rely on running game and defense (but not as good), and play ball control. Will be interesting to see what happens when Josh Gordon comes back for them.

pehawk

Reaction score
mistaowen":2pcms0j2 said:
Agree about the Browns. If Hoyer doesn't lose games for them they should a potential playoff team depending on how the AFC north shakes out. That o-line is legit and can run the ball well. Sorta reminds me of the 49ers final year with Alex Smith. Didn't take many chances in passing, rely on running game and defense (but not as good), and play ball control. Will be interesting to see what happens when Josh Gordon comes back for them.

Word, good call.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
drdiags":10cvkxu6 said:

Cleveland fans that constantly whine for Manziel have no idea how good they have it while Hoyer buys Manziel time and gets Cleveland wins. This is by far the best thing that could have happened to both Manziel and the Browns. At the least, they are upping the trade value of Hoyer (if not Manziel). I'm glad Hoyer was properly awarded this opportunity to display his skillset.

OP
OP
H

HawkWow

Reaction score
The announcers were talking about leaping RBs, then alluded to Marcus Allen. Why not just reference an actual Bengal? Anyone recall James Brookes? My gawd he was incredible. Much like Thurman Thomas in many respects, also similar to Marshall Faulk...but seldom do you hear the name James Brookes. One of my all time favorite backs.

pehawk

Reaction score
Not only do the Browns like to steal our players, they actually have a better fit at OC.