Browns@ Cincy..who's watching?

nepahawk

Reaction score
Listening to Mike Carey, giving his take on the reviews, is a joke.
Makes me totally understand, why I disliked him sooo much as a ref!

He seems totally imcompetent.

Cartire

Reaction score
I had a feeling Browns would win this game. But I didn't think they would dominate cincy this hard. This is why were going to pay Wilson. When you have a good QB (that can win playoff games), you don't let him go.

Cartire

Reaction score
What really upsets me though. I started Dalton on fantasy because Luck is on a bye week. I thought for sure, at home, Dalton would get a few td's. Boy was I wrong.

drdiags

Reaction score
Picked the Bengals in my survival pool, will be my second miss. Done for the year. Oh well. Bengals stink.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Dalton's tendency to stink up the place in spotlight games is pretty underrated.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I love watching the Browns. It reminds me of the football of my childhood, the kind of football Goodell seems intent on deconstructing. They seem to get more hard-nosed every week.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
So the browns get up on a team, then put foot to throat by calling run after run. Even third and 3 or more runs. Just physically annihilate the line of scrimmage.

Take notes Seattle.

Cartire

Reaction score
Scottemojo":jwrn1r5e said:
So the browns get up on a team, then put foot to throat by calling run after run. Even third and 3 or more runs. Just physically annihilate the line of scrimmage.

Take notes Seattle.

Of course they did. Cincy couldnt stop them to save their life. They were gaining 6+ yards every single run.

I think opposing should take note and play like that against us from now on.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
pehawk":9fclhhmm said:
Not only do the Browns like to steal our players, they actually have a better fit at OC.
You mean Kyle Shanahan....he's doing better this year. He didn't do well while he was with his daddy though.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
drdiags":2j9u6811 said:
Picked the Bengals in my survival pool, will be my second miss. Done for the year. Oh well. Bengals stink.

The Browns did me in against the Jags in Mizzou's survivor contest. Since then, Browns just keep winning. It was a conspiracy, I say.