Favorite play of the Hasselbeck Era

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
The time he pointed for the RB to run behind him, and then blocked 2 Rams players (?) with one cutblock to allow the runningback to score was awesome. I think we need to look at this thread as a "best/ great hasselbeck moments" thread, otherwise it certainly is just "beastquake/ thread"

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Hasseltoss.

Just kidding. His goalline shovel pass to Nate Burleson against the Bears. 2007 was truly Hasselbeck's finest year.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Grabbing the snake out of the cooler!

Can't wait for Hass to raise the 12th man flag. He will always be one of my all time favorite Hawks.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Bomb to Seneca Wallace lined up wide against Carolina/Ken Lucas in a playoff game.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Some great plays. That whole playoff game vs the Saints was amazing. When Hass was on he was on. Dude was all heart.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":1is0aw1d said:
Bomb to Seneca Wallace lined up wide against Carolina/Ken Lucas in a playoff game.

That was actually my first thought. Other than Beastquake, that is.

And then they never did that again.

Erebus

Reaction score
"We want the ball and we're gonna score!"

Just kidding!

If we're just talking about Hass plays, then it has to be the pass to Seneca in the NFCCG. Otherwise, excluding Beastquake, I'd go for Babineaux's interception to set up the game-winning FG against the Cowboys in 2005.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Playoff win against Washington when Alexander was hurt early. Especially best Springs to the end zone for a TD.

Steve2222

Reaction score
The end of the 2002 season when he finally emerged as the QB of the future after Dilfer was done for the year (believe it started after the Dallas game that Emmittbroke the rushing record on us. He was throwing for high 300, low 400 yards a game.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Favorite play during the Hasselbeck Era?

Blocked FG against Dallas sending them home packing.

Favorite play with Hasselbeck as QB? Beastquake, No questions asked.