Seahawks are a better team when the world doubts them

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
Sure there are issues with the team, as there should be. It's a sport, players get injured, there is unpredictability, this is consistent in every sport.

But, we've seen the past few years of the Carroll era is when the world doubts the Seahawks, they seem to come out hungrier. I honestly don't think the Seahawks would have won the Superbowl last year had they not lost to Arizona, this team feeds off having a chip on their shoulder.

We still have the talent, and now that the aura of being some sort of super human team is fading, Seahawks can and will get back to business.

One thing you all are forgetting, Pete Carroll knows how to win consistently over time. USC went through the same trials and tribulations, losing games people thought they shouldn't have, only to rebound and prove everyone wrong. We have seen what Carroll can do, he'll make the right adjustments to make sure we're successful because he knows HOW to make those adjustments to be successful.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Last time we lost at home, we won our next 4 guys and a Lombardi.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Great post. I agree they play better when they are doubted. I don't know why they can't play to their potential when they are on top, but they just can't.