MNF jersey color

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
I hope white over Blue...like the Superbowl!

OP
OP
K

KevinBaconCocky

Reaction score
Jw_theegreat":z7ub26lz said:
All white

I hope we change from white to wolf grey for away they look so sweet. Anyway I can't wait for the game the Redskins looked so bad vs the Giants. I might be one of the only Hawks fans in a sea of burgundy and gold but I'm damn sure going to cheer my ass off!

253hawk

Reaction score
We can only wear the grey jerseys twice until the playoffs, so I'm guessing we'll wear them for MNF and then on thanksgiving as those are both prime time games on the road.

dbmack

Reaction score
Seahawks official twitter tweeted yesterday they would be all white:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/518154765314711552[/tweet]

minormillikin

Reaction score
By the second half the whites look like wolf grey anyway with the combination of sweat, dust and other assorted mung.

I'd like to see grey over blue again, that looks really good. . The blue helmets over solid grey or solid white look weird.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
White is right. Blue is coo. Grey is... err... never mind, carry on.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3mwof4nh said:
White is right. Blue is coo. Grey is... err... never mind, carry on.
I know you're making a play on a certain unnamed PWR thread, but white is NEVER right for jersey colors. EVER.

Wolf grey! Wolf grey! Wolf grey!

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I do not understand the obsession that a very small minority here have the Wolf, "It look's like I don't know what a washing machine is", Grey.

In person they may look OK, but on TV and from the stands they look like nothing but dirty.

To answer the OP's question, since the Skins have total choice here and I think you will see them in red jerseys and yellow pants the Hawks will for sure be sporting a white jersey, but the pants will be more than likely white, though they could go with blue but I think the NFL rule has some say here when the home team goes all home colors.

GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
K

KevinBaconCocky

Reaction score
12HawkFan":2lxj75g8 said:
I do not understand the obsession that a very small minority here have the Wolf, "I look like I don't know what a washing machine is", Grey.

In person they may look OK, but on TV and from the stands they look like nothing but dirty.

To answer the OP's question, since the Skins have total choice here and I think you will see them in red jerseys and yellow pants the Hawks will for sure be sporting a white jersey, but the pants will be more than likely white, though they could go with blue but I think the NFL rule has some say here when the home team goes all home colors.

GO HAWKS!!!

Really? I think the Wolf Grey is not only the best looking alternate in the NFL but even better than our blue ones. I guess I'm just different but its all good! I will be rocking it over the blue at the game tomorrow night.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Why would they choose all white when it's factually the worst combination?