It's the size of the fight in the dog

NYCoug

Reaction score
http://www.seafense.net/2014/09/its-size-of-fight-in-dog.html

After winning the Super Bowl, this is going to be the easiest bye week to survive, ever. No longer do I have to stress the game 10 days in advance, hoping that the Seahawks will go out on the big stage in DC and show the rest of the league, and it's fans, that they are the real deal. I don't have to worry about them trying to make up for the game in San Diego, or some other random loss like in season's past. I don't have to worry about any of it. The Seattle Seahawks are the defending champs! I might have a lead on a new job, too, so this bye week might end up being the best week 4 bye week of all time. We'll see if the journey continues. Enjoy the bye week, see you in DC!

tooshort

Reaction score
Nice write-up hawkbrotha,

Sweet how the NFL scheduled the extra long bye week to coincide with your job hunt, coincidence or more Seahawk related cheating? :stirthepot:

Just so I'm not stepping on anyone's thumbs...Deathbacker originated on fieldgulls and spread to me via my landlords, I claim no origination, just admiration for the nickname and the player.

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
tooshort":3vjbg5ry said:
Nice write-up hawkbrotha,

Sweet how the NFL scheduled the extra long bye week to coincide with your job hunt, coincidence or more Seahawk related cheating? :stirthepot:

Just so I'm not stepping on anyone's thumbs...Deathbacker originated on fieldgulls and spread to me via my landlords, I claim no origination, just admiration for the nickname and the player.

I'll take more Seahawk related cheating for $1,000, Alex.

As far as deathbacker goes, it's too late, I've already been contacted by Field Gulls' lawyers and a copyright infringement suit is already in the works haha. They're set to take me for everything I've got right now, which isn't much. In all seriousness though, deathbacker is awesome and whoever started it out there deserves credit for an awesome term.

Bill Assumpcao! My boy! Good to hear from you my brother and thanks for the feedback, as always. I'm glad you liked it. How is everything man?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome as usual! Good luck with the new job opportunities!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I like the guy in the picture with the Reggie Tongue jersey.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Nobody could appoint a better man for "Random 12 Goodwill Ambassador" if they tried! That Chargers fan in the airport must have been flabbergasted. Nicely done.