No fine yet for Earl but one for Talib

Cartire

Reaction score
Earl wont get one. All fines have been given out.

taco40

Reaction score
When your best shot is a cheap shot you can't expect to be considered great or even have a shot at it.

253hawk

Reaction score
It was actually Miller. How that kind of crap isn't an immediate ejection, I don't know.

ZealousNextBettong

Exittium

Reaction score
the only thing that was lynch related minus the hairpulling by tj ward was the thrown punch by tj ward, i dont have the game on my dvr anymore but if someone wants to fast forward to the 4th qtr towards our last fg it was on the run series leading up to it, maybe a little earlier but watch its clear as day. Make it a gif lol

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Exittium":28ehe3gs said:
the only thing that was lynch related minus the hairpulling by tj ward was the thrown punch by tj ward, i dont have the game on my dvr anymore but if someone wants to fast forward to the 4th qtr towards our last fg it was on the run series leading up to it, maybe a little earlier but watch its clear as day. Make it a gif lol
That's the play that I thought the people's elbow was thrown on as I haven't got to watch the game besides what I saw live at the Clink.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
gargantual":7zfiia7p said:
Fake tough guys. You can't just manufacture smash-mouth in one off-season.

I'll take the real deal thank-you-very-much.

Fake tough guys indeed. Reminded me of the Saints playoff game. They were so concerned with showing the Hawks that they could be tough guys, but all they did was take cheap shots and get chippy after the whistle. Sorry fake tough guy teams. Playing chippy and taking cheap shots isn't how you match the Hawks. But nice try.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why DeMarcus Ware was allowed to lay on top of RW for 30 seconds after the refs called it Seattle's ball. There were at least 3 refs right there. It was announced on the stadium PA and the fans were going nuts. How that wasn't a personal foul was beyond me.

253hawk

Reaction score
Ware should have been flagged for delay of game, but that is rarely called any more on defenses.

OblongIgnorantBellfrog.gif

frosted21

Reaction score
SeaTown81":2mig14wo said:
gargantual":2mig14wo said:
Fake tough guys. You can't just manufacture smash-mouth in one off-season.

I'll take the real deal thank-you-very-much.

Fake tough guys indeed. Reminded me of the Saints playoff game. They were so concerned with showing the Hawks that they could be tough guys, but all they did was take cheap shots and get chippy after the whistle. Sorry fake tough guy teams. Playing chippy and taking cheap shots isn't how you match the Hawks. But nice try.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why DeMarcus Ware was allowed to lay on top of RW for 30 seconds after the refs called it Seattle's ball. There were at least 3 refs right there. It was announced on the stadium PA and the fans were going nuts. How that wasn't a personal foul was beyond me.

Crying, whining, complaining.

Exittium

Reaction score
253hawk":n6ulj7ad said:
Ware should have been flagged for delay of game, but that is rarely called any more on defenses.

Bingo thats it, i saw that and immediately was like.. wait no flags?!?! NO FLAGS?!?! .. then again that was my response for a lot of what what we've discussed in here, minus the talib elbow drop.. however I was more amazed to see them not eject him for such a thing..

253hawk

Reaction score
Denver Broncos Defensive Backs are Douche Bags.

drdiags

Reaction score
Ward's own team-mate blew him up from behind, he probably was aiming to punch out the ball as he got knocked off target? Okay, maybe not. Defenders worse enemy is a fellow defender, those dudes just dive into the pile, lighting up anything moving.

frosted21

Reaction score
Exittium":f7xtr13u said:
253hawk":f7xtr13u said:

Bingo thats it, i saw that and immediately was like.. wait no flags?!?! NO FLAGS?!?! .. then again that was my response for a lot of what what we've discussed in here, minus the talib elbow drop.. however I was more amazed to see them not eject him for such a thing..

You are so right, I mean come on, the audacity of him! Shameful.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Bunch of scumbags. Spent a ton of money on people who love taking cheapshots. It'll get them probably back to AFC Champ game cause AFC is butt. Wont be shocked if they go 1-3 against NFC west. If Rams had any sort of an offensive identity I'd say 0-4 but their front seven can't make that team a winner.

**edit, and regardless of how the 49ers season ends, by the time the end of the season rolls around I think they kick their teeth in as well if they were to meet in the playoffs. Just a bunch of soft dudes trying to be tough who will never play a game like last years NFC champ game.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
EntiatHawk":24ntjg92 said:
Well I think we should show Kam these clips so if (big if) the donkos get to see us again Bam Bam can show them how real men lay the wood.

:shock: