No fine yet for Earl but one for Talib

scutterhawk

Reaction score
253hawk":19u0rwzf said:
Denver Broncos Defensive Backs are Douche Bags.
No they're not, they are the nozzle that's attached to the end of the hose, that is hooked to the douche bag :shock:

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Anyone have a gif of Ward grabbing Kearse by the front and back of the helmet when Kearse was getting gang tackled? He grabbed his head and tried to slam it down. Kearse laughed it off but I was surprised it wasn't a 15 yarder.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
253hawk":3j8r3ez1 said:
It was actually Miller. How that kind of crap isn't an immediate ejection, I don't know.

ZealousNextBettong
I like how Miller calmly removes Talib's hand from his facemask, as he would a chunk of turf. :lol:

Seahawks = champs. Broncos = chumps. Pathetic, wannabe, tryna-buy-a-Lombardi CHUMPS.

253hawk

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":3ewrifml said:
Anyone have a gif of Ward grabbing Kearse by the front and back of the helmet when Kearse was getting gang tackled? He grabbed his head and tried to slam it down. Kearse laughed it off but I was surprised it wasn't a 15 yarder.

Back of the helmet and the facemask, if I'm seeing it right...

SomeNeighboringHorsechestnutleafminer.gif

sc85sis

Reaction score
253hawk":3gy7znml said:
JaiSeaSea":3gy7znml said:

Yeah, that's the one I was most surprised didn't draw a flag. Well that and Bennett clearly being dragged down by his arm by a lineman.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
sc85sis":28er7re7 said:
253hawk":28er7re7 said:
JaiSeaSea":28er7re7 said:

Yeah, that's the one I was most surprised didn't draw a flag. Well that and Bennett clearly being dragged down by his arm by a lineman.
That's the one, thanks for the find. Cannot believe that wasn't flagged either.

Silentwander

Reaction score
I watched a few gifs of Ward many times. I hate how he keep grabbing the helmets. I hope he will be flagged in other games because I don't want him get away and keep doing that.

Talib said he didn't drop his elbow but because of pile, he fell. I am sorry but I don't buy it. When I saw it on tv, I was like what the... the way he leaped then did the wwf elbow. I am glad that he got fined.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Whoever compared them to the Saints was dead on accurate. So funny how they fake toughness by being cheap. We're so deep in their heads I really hope we get a rematch in the Super Bowl with them. Would be just as ugly as the first one.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
If I was a ref and threw a flag on shyte like that I would bounce it off his effing helmet. DONG!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Silentwander":1uf5p4u0 said:
I watched a few gifs of Ward many times. I hate how he keep grabbing the helmets. I hope he will be flagged in other games because I don't want him get away and keep doing that.

Talib said he didn't drop his elbow but because of pile, he fell. I am sorry but I don't buy it. When I saw it on tv, I was like what the... the way he leaped then did the wwf elbow. I am glad that he got fined.
Meh, Everyone knows a Hulk Hogan leg drop would have been more effective.

olyfan63

Reaction score
For Ward's "punch", the "trying to punch the ball out but got lit up by his own guy" explanation makes the most sense.
It was a day late and a dollar short punch-out attempt, and got 100% helmet with bare knuckles. I'm not seeing that one as a penalty, more like a dumb-ass self-injuring move.

I couldn't believe the facemask on Kearse wasn't seen and called.

The Talib flying forearm was just weird and stupid.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I thought Talib's foot got slightly stepped on, but then he looked like he made an exaggerated falling move and put his elbow into Zach.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
SeaTown81":dc4g10v3 said:
gargantual":dc4g10v3 said:
Fake tough guys. You can't just manufacture smash-mouth in one off-season.

I'll take the real deal thank-you-very-much.

Fake tough guys indeed. Reminded me of the Saints playoff game.

Thought the same thing.

Latest posts