.NET Merch - Anyone want to volunteer?

RockHawk

Reaction score
Hey folks,
So I continue to get requests for .NET merch from various entities including a certain Deadliest Catch fishing vessel, so I figure I better look at doing something. This will not be to make any money, but more looking to have an on-demand ordering platform where if someone wants anything from a shirt to a bumper sticker, they can buy one without my involvement. We've learned very clearly in the past that buying a big order of merch won't work (sorry Todd!) so on-demand is the only way to go for us.

So could the rest of you please give me input on if you'd interested in buying something so I can guage interest and figure out if putting the time in would be worth it or not.

Also, I was wondering if anyone from the community works at one of the graphic design places, or if you might have a suggestion for it? Obviously we can't use any port of the Seahawks logo or branding so it would be build around the banner logo. Please respond here or PM me with the info. Thanks, and GO HAWKS!

Largent80

Reaction score
Mark, I think it is a good idea. I would buy a shirt or something I could stick on my drum set.

grizbob

Reaction score
RockHawk":3musl7pd said:
Hey folks,
So I continue to get requests for .NET merch from various entities including a certain Deadliest Catch fishing vessel, so I figure I better look at doing something. This will not be to make any money, but more looking to have an on-demand ordering platform where if someone wants anything from a shirt to a bumper sticker, they can buy one without my involvement. We've learned very clearly in the past that buying a big order of merch won't work (sorry Todd!) so on-demand is the only way to go for us.

So could the rest of you please give me input on if you'd interested in buying something so I can guage interest and figure out if putting the time in would be worth it or not.

Also, I was wondering if anyone from the community works at one of the graphic design places, or if you might have a suggestion for it? Obviously we can't use any port of the Seahawks logo or branding so it would be build around the banner logo. Please respond here or PM me with the info. Thanks, and GO HAWKS!

Count me in as a buyer :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Would love to buy some .NET swag!

Greenhell

Reaction score
Could always use another sticker to put on the beer fridge in my garage.

Sac

Reaction score
You should take whatever design you choose, and put it on T-Spring.com.

You can make the minimum order size whatever you want and adjust the prices accordingly. You can have T-Shirts, Hoodies, and I think Hats. If the minimum order isn't filled, then the order doesn't get fulfilled, but anything over the minimum is gravy.

So you could set the minimum at say...10 t-shirts and just assume that at least 10 will get sold.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I have a friend that owns a company that does multitudes of shirts to shot glasses. I think that ya need a lot of orders tho. I am aware of another company but will have to research it as it has been a while since I have looked at it. A couple of years and we were looking for logo items for my old unit.

A

Anonymous

Take a look at Vistaprint.

You can one-off items that you can design yourself. I have all my stuff made by them and the shirts turned out really good.

You can load a logo file and build your own shirts, jackets, bumper stickers, hats... whatever.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I've been pleased with the quality of shirts I've gotten off Cafe Press before, and they are an on-demand ordering place, I believe.

HHawk121

Reaction score
I would love the old banner in a Die-Cut 3'x.75'

Sadly, I'm not at all a fan of the new logo.