TPeezy likely to be released

GoHawks

Reaction score
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m
The Seahawks are releasing Terrelle Pryor, per league source.

Results from .net prior TP Poll:

Makes Roster
46%
Traded for pick/player
31%
Cut
23%
Total votes : 145

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=94985

Howard Balzer ‏@HBalzer721 18m
Seahawks hoping someone wants to trade for Terrelle Pryor. Wasn't officially released yesterday. Nothing better than an inconsistent QB.

King Dog

Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Just kidding. Great!

jake206

Reaction score
Welp, sounds like that question was answered. Best of luck to you, TPzy. :th2thumbs:

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Pretty obvious move imo. Gotta love Pete and John always being willing to give talented players a shot though.

drdiags

Reaction score
Should change the title until the club actually announces his release. It is just speculation right now.

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/505525681124835328[/tweet]

DavidSeven

Reaction score
No surprise.

Didn't show enough. Zero trade value. Hope he gets a shot somewhere, though. Has some interesting tools.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Oh well... I pray each and every day that Russ stays healthy because the backup QB sucks.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Not that my opinion matters much to the team, but I did give him a pass for both games against the Chargers and Bears but then he has his best passing day of the pre-season and he still looks horribly unnatural as a passer. Even my wife, with only one drink in her system, said "I don't G-A-F if he threw for a TD (to Walters I believe) he's still sucks and is painful to watch.

Pryor is just like a really really dumbed down version of Colin Kaepernick.

If Colin Kaepernick is like the A+ version of himself, then Pryor is like the C- version of that.

kearly

Reaction score
I thought Pryor showed something in those first couple outings, but in the two more recent ones his struggles made those good looking debuts look like a mirage.

I hope Seattle is able to hold onto Daniels one way or another.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Pryor is a classic tease: he's got athletic ability coming out of his ears and makes just enough plays for people to take a chance on him, but just never can put it all together and perform in a consistent manner.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2lcrzces said:
Pryor is a classic tease: he's got athletic ability coming out of his ears and makes just enough plays for people to take a chance on him, but just never can put it all together and perform in a consistent manner.

Yeah, and Tarvaris is that fat chick you always end up going to see at the end of the night because the hot tease was just a tease.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
rideaducati":1zvpy64u said:
Oh well... I pray each and every day that Russ stays healthy because the backup QB sucks.

Ya but what does that say about TP since he couldn't beat out a backup QB that sucks. He was given plenty of opportunity to do so. He didn't do enough. He sucks worse than the backup QB who sucks. At least the backup QB who sucks plays like a QB and not pretend like he is one.

Pryor is not eligible to be on the PS.

endzorn

Reaction score
This is politicking by Wilson. He was threatened by Pryor so Carroll had to release TP. Unreal.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Idiot wasn't even prepared to play in preseason game 3 he says. Sites it for why he threw that stupid interception.

He is just immature and not a leader.