Discount for San Diego hotel and tix for 9/14 game at SD

SonomaHawk

Reaction score
Got these offers from my group tix for the game @SD. Hopefully anybody can use them.

I also have 6 tix left in my group of 20 for Hawks fans only. PM me if interested.
Go Hawks!

20% discount on room accommodations at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina. Enjoy sweeping views of the San Diego Bay from your spacious guest room. VISIT WWW.SHERATONSANDIEGOHOTEL.COM/GAMEDAY-GROUP OR CALL 877.734.2726 AND ASK FOR RATE CODE “CGTM” TO BOOK NOW!

Catch a ride aboard the Bolts Bus from the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina- The Bolts Bus offers express, round trip, motor coach service between the hotel and stadium for all home games. Its affordable and hassle free. Visit www.goboltsbus.com for more information.

20% discount on food & beverage at Quinn’s sports bar located at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina - As a group ticket customer and loyal football fan, you can enjoy 20% off food & beverage at Quinn’s Sports Bar on game day. Start your pre-game routine by watching the early games while celebrating your game day traditions.