Flattery From Philly Fans

Sac

Reaction score
Fast forward to about 2:40 minutes to bypass obnoxious drunk chick.

[youtube]Lfj_xf7j1f0[/youtube]

"Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."

OP
OP
Sac

Sac

Reaction score
Flattery from a Philly fan that sounds like he actually knows what he's talking about.

Again, for anyone interested. Fast forward to 2:35....that first chick is obnoxious as all hell. Probably drunk too.

Polk738

Reaction score
Average on the road?...Jesus people STILL think that about this team? I guess if 6-2 on the road is average then its great to be average.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Polk738":5yjeqixg said:
Average on the road?...Jesus people STILL think that about this team? I guess if 6-2 on the road is average then its great to be average.
I think our loss in Indy played a considerable part in that perception still being out there for a lot of people.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3bbf723z said:
Polk738":3bbf723z said:
I think our loss in Indy played a considerable part in that perception still being out there for a lot of people.
And it only took horrible officiating and a couple fluke plays that rarely happen to make it possible.

MB12

Reaction score
After watching that, I really want us to humiliate the Eagles just to see their reactions...

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Polk738":2ng3fw1y said:

The team is going to need to put together more than 1 season in a row with a winning road record to change people's minds. 6-2 was outstanding, but don't forget that 2013 was the team's first season with a road record over .500 since 2005. Before that, you have to go back to 1984.

And that's it. 3 years in our entire existence where we won more games on the road than we lost. Until the Seahawks can demonstrate that last season's road record wasn't an anomaly and that they can win consistently on the road, it's fair for other folks to think that Seattle is an average road team.

But if there's any Seahawks team that can put that stereotype to bed, it's this one.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
That video sums up every Philly stereotype, white trash, drunk, loud, obnoxious and dumb.

Might as well be an outtake from It's Always Sunny.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Largent80":24bh9zny said:
Throwdown":24bh9zny said:
Largent80":24bh9zny said:
Except it is a flat bill which of course is perfect for a loser.

Richard sherman1

Champion...

At least he has the brains to put it where nobody can see it.

super-bowl-2014-seattle-seahawks---jan-29-f26c7540ca709d1ajpg-d59e0dfc7b5bc376.JPG

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
What doesn't Philadelphia have to stop the Seahawks? A defense for one. And it will get ugly given nobody will be able to stack the box like last year.

Latest posts