Oh God, come on training camp.........

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in wishing SOME KIND OF FOOTBALL will start soon.

If not there will soon be war between various posters both new and old. And those posters that avoid this place all off season will return and intelligent conversations will return.......

:oops:

grizbob

Reaction score
The Radish":pk2h4b87 said:

If not there will soon be war between various posters both new and old. And those posters that avoid this place all off season will return and intelligent conversations will return.......

:13: X... :180670:

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
grizbob":25e1eh3j said:
The Radish":25e1eh3j said:

:13: X... :180670:

Mike-Bob, how are you and yours?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I wish I could agree with you Radish, but all these nonsense threads exist during the season too.

We're just more depressed by another RW vs Luck or "OMG SOMEONE RANKED PETE BEHIND HARBAUGH....ATTACK!!!" because there's nothing else to talk about.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
YUP YUP YUP....Tis why I have been watching the arizona game (we Lost), SF game (we Lost), NFCCG (cant remember), and a few other programs. I think I have the Rams game too...somewhere. I am also working on my tractor and implements so I can cut the dead weeds down. I am considering painting my tractor a Seahawk colors scheme. Not sure if it works just yet and will be thinking on that in the next few days.
go hawks....

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I dont know what team you guys are watching, but this team is 8-8 next season, AT BEST.

MB12

Reaction score
I keep telling myself that 3 weeks isn't that much of a wait.

Then I realise it feels like eternity :evil:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Speaking of the banner, I was on a morning walk today at work, and stopped by the stadium. They had a bunch of the banners down and laying in the front of the 300 level. Looks like they are getting it all ready for some new banners :th2thumbs:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Whatsa matter Radish?

You don't like me elite responses to all these wicked intriguiging posts ? :twisted:

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Hawks46":2nxz51db said:
Whatsa matter Radish?

You don't like me elite responses to all these wicked intriguiging posts ? :twisted:

Oh yeah that's it all right.

:roll:

I used to say be still my heart but when it did I realized I needed a new strategy.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2rvj9auv said:
I wish I could agree with you Radish, but all these nonsense threads exist during the season too.

We're just more depressed by another RW vs Luck or "OMG SOMEONE RANKED PETE BEHIND HARBAUGH....ATTACK!!!" because there's nothing else to talk about.
Someone ranked Pete behind Harbaugh?

ATTACK!!!

halfrack

Reaction score
Holy crap, guys (and gals). If we didn't have these threads in the off season this might be an awfully boring place in the spring/summer. Besides, they're kinda fun. However, football IS much better.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Easy fix for the need for more football Les.....just drop in the Blu-Ray/DVD of the 2 playoff games and XLVIII and you'll remember the positive reasons you're here in the first place.

Go Hawks!!

sutz

Reaction score
Does anybody really think the dialogue gets better after TC/the season starts?

:34853_doh:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Look on the positive side... we could be discussing/arguing if Brett Favre should be booed or not.