Russell Wilson HighSchool days

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
It's weird seeing him play defense. Check out the 0:55 mark.

[youtube]vaI2H-uOeMs[/youtube]

Uffda

Reaction score
Interesting to note, Percy Harvin was in the same state in high school at the same time. They never played each other, were in different divisions/classes in schools ie. 4A.. 3A type of thing.

Did know about or heard about each other at the time.

Wilson was at a larger school I recall, were state champions both in their respective divisions.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Kam was a HS player in VA the same time as well.

Thank you to the state of Virginia.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Actually Wilson attended the Collegiate School. It's a private prep academy in Richmond VA. It's K-12 and probably only has about 500 students at the highschool level. They play in the Virginia Prep League.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Lol yeah that hit he put on the punt returner was nice

He looked uncomfortable during the halftime thing. Probably wouldve wanted to be with his team not be crowned

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Natural Born Athlete, always striving to perfect his play, never resting on his laurels. :th2thumbs:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I also noticed that he seems to be the point-guard type for every sport he plays. Leadership is off the charts!

CANHawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2ws3razp said:
Lol yeah that hit he put on the punt returner was nice

He looked uncomfortable during the halftime thing. Probably wouldve wanted to be with his team not be crowned

Whatever. There's a king in every crowd, and if you're not sure who it is, it's this MoFo over here wearing the crown beyotch!

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
He had some GORGEOUS passes in the basketball footage. Great anticipation and touch.

:179417:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Damn point guard too..

Dude is just a flat out baller. 3 sports and good at all of them. Just to do that must have made school fly by.

Seahawks4eva

Reaction score
I'm from Tacoma but have lived in VA for for about 8 years now in the navy. Kam chancellor hhas been doing a barbecue every year in Norfolk where he's from but this year he did a couple other events as well. I met the whole legion of boom on may 23rd at Dave n busters in Virginia beach. There were probably so many people there because they were in DC on the 21st. Earl Thomas, kam chancellor, Sherm, Byron maxwell, Brandon browner, Russell okung and a few others were there. The people I was with didn't care for Sherm as he didn't really sign any autographs or take any pictures. He told my buddies wife he was here for the kids and then her friend who had a baby decked out in seahawks stuff and told her he wasn't signing autographs. I actually just had my buddies wife get my super bowl champ newspaper signed by some of the guys as I don't care much for bothering people like that. I did get some pictures with all of the people I said were there other than Sherm. I asked maxwell if he was staying after this coming year and he said if the moneys right.... Browner was drunk and a clown and very friendly. Kam is just a model human being but you guys probably know that already. Earl was also very friendly and was a favorite of some of the people I was with. Okung was hesitant about giving any autographs or anything. Surprised he gets asked much ha. Needless to say my profile pic on Facebook is with earl Thomas. I'm surprised I didn't see anything about this event on the boards. I was going to make a post but as you can tell I'm mostly a lurker ha.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Seahawks use the play where he drops back to his right, drawing the defense right and leaving dude open for the cross field TD toss. Heck, they use it in the middle of the field too.

I have seen that run by CBJ and Hass, but Wilson does it a lot more.

Latest posts