New Super Bowl Champs T Shirts...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Paul Allen should buy them all up, burn them, and send a batch of the real winner's shirts over there instead.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
25-bronco-shirts-are-coming-broncos-super-bowl-commercials.jpg

TXHawk

Reaction score
There's some village in Africa that thinks the Buffalo Bills were the greatest dynasty in history.

Ruminator

Reaction score
No doubt they had a lot more Broncos champions tees printed than Seahawks by the time the coin was flipped. Bet they started cranking out the bright green ink by the time Sherman said "Lord have mercy!"

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chawx":3n66t0b5 said:
Our Man in Chicago":3n66t0b5 said:
This one's for all the hipsters. It'd be a helluva laugh at your Opening Day party.

lol... I love that shirt, haha! looks like a bronco choking a chicken?

Someone needs to design a shirt where a Seahawk is hanging a bronco...get it? *brumpt-cha!*

Sorry Seahawk brother....but ...Bud- ump- Chee. I was a band member for a long time in high school. I still have the musical feelings in me but cant play. I just listen, but very quietly. I would probably have to ask Largent80 if it was correct tho. He still runs the camp of muzical wisdom. I shall see him in Sept...methinks.

P.S. I still have me trumpet. :evil:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

HawkWow

Reaction score
TXHawk":30njs3yx said:
There's some village in Africa that thinks the Buffalo Bills were the greatest dynasty in history.

Nice.

And the village elders wear purple.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
it goes to a good cause....and it's hard to rub it in too much since that could have been the other way around.

just my 2 cents, but I don't agree with taking pictures. we all know it happens but no need to rub salt in. just my 2 cents.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Is it bad that I would totally buy one of these and wear it around Seattle for fun.

I want the SF one for last year too, so I can wear it the next time I fly over to SF.