Super Bowl SoundFx Replay

LolaRox

Reaction score
Just a heads up.

SoundFx for the Super Bowl is scheduled to replay on NFLNetwork Thursday @ 10:00pm Eastern.

For those of you who haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It's very entertaining with lots of great quotables.

:th2thumbs:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
That's a fantastic one. It just validates the preparation this team goes through under Pete. All of them very loose and ready to take it to the next level and most of them are just pups still.

I really gained a lot of respect for Bailey, Manning and Fox after watching it. During pregame though, Bailey had his zen speech where he said "They're too confident, they ain't ready for this, we are the better team". Then it cuts over to Russell saying "We're ready for this".

Fox stops and says "Damn they're fast" . It was like they really had no idea of what they were getting into and by the time they realized it, it was too late and it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

JonRud

Reaction score
I've watched this at least 15 times. Never gets old.

Largent80

Reaction score
My favorite part is Sherm after Percy took it the distance. "That's a BAD Boy"..... :lol:

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1zsobrjj said:
I really gained a lot of respect for Bailey, Manning and Fox after watching it. During pregame though, Bailey had his zen speech where he said "They're too confident, they ain't ready for this, we are the better team". Then it cuts over to Russell saying "We're ready for this".

Fox stops and says "Damn they're fast" . It was like they really had no idea of what they were getting into and by the time they realized it, it was too late and it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

It is a treat to get opponents' in-game reactions, especially during this particular championship whooping. They seemed to echo their fans, at least the ones who showed up here saying "your team is too inexperienced... too cocky... hasn't seen an offense like ours..."

Until they met our defense. And our pedestrian receivers. And Percy. It's one thing to see our guys fly around on film, but when they're flying past you, and right INTO you, it's a rude awakening. One that I'm happy to re-watch for the rest of my days.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP :th2thumbs:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
There was one for the Niners too that had both of the Conference championship games on it. On that one they wouldn't have any Niner audio once the Hawks took the lead. Not the last drive, nothing. I wonder what Crabs was saying then.

McG

Reaction score
It's also on the XBOX One App, so I would assume that you can probably find it on NFL.com. Watch it if you haven't seen it, it's well worth the time.

rigelian

Reaction score
My favorite two quotes:

Pete Carrol after Chancellor destroys Welker: "Oh boy, Kam just almost murdered the guy"

Russell Wilson: I don't have the exact quote but it was to the effect "Oh my God" they jump the route and Boom!

I thought Fox's comment about the Seahawks being fast was just perfect as well.

byau

Reaction score
Just watched/listened to this again and also re-watched the official highlight dvd

Wow so good.

At the same time, watching the SFX version, it's really hard to not cringe. You really got to respect Champ, Coach Fox, and Manning. A lot of respect for the Seahawks and makes the three of them likable enough that I feel bad for them that they didn't make it more competitive.

Seriously, that was a mauling.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I've had this on my DVR since it originally aired. I have watched it at least 50 times.

At the same time, watching the SFX version, it's really hard to not cringe. You really got to respect Champ, Coach Fox, and Manning. A lot of respect for the Seahawks and makes the three of them likable enough that I feel bad for them that they didn't make it more competitive.

I actually thought Manning came across as a whiny, spoiled teammate in this show. Between his comments about the botched snap, to Wes Welker not making a catch, to the failed 4th down conversion, he just comes off as the guy who blames everyone else. He was very classy at the end though, congratulating everyone. Though I laugh everytime I see Jeremy Lane give him a hug, and Peyton's face reads "who the hell are you?"

seahawksny

Reaction score
LolaRox":1y3uf71q said:
Just a heads up.

SoundFx for the Super Bowl is scheduled to replay on NFLNetwork Thursday @ 10:00pm Eastern.

For those of you who haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It's very entertaining with lots of great quotables.

:th2thumbs:

There are a couple of versions that ive seen. One has a voice over, one doesnt. They both used to be on youtube but both taken off. How long is this one? Like 30 minutes?

Thanks for the update

seahawksny

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":1rr072e7 said:
I've had this on my DVR since it originally aired. I have watched it at least 50 times.

I actually thought Manning came across as a whiny, spoiled teammate in this show. Between his comments about the botched snap, to Wes Welker not making a catch, to the failed 4th down conversion, he just comes off as the guy who blames everyone else. He was very classy at the end though, congratulating everyone. Though I laugh everytime I see Jeremy Lane give him a huge, and Peyton's face reads "who the hell are you?"

LOL didnt catch that about Lane, but I did realize Earl talking to him. Seems like Earl was very sincere. I couldnt make out the comment, but it looks like earl said something along the lines of "thanks for the opportunity" - was great

seahawksny

Reaction score
Largent80":1abewdmn said:
My favorite part is Sherm after Percy took it the distance. "That's a BAD Boy"..... :lol:

Yes- my favorite par too. Then right after he says. "They dont got a chance"

Also in Percy's first carry, Sherm says "Lord have mercy, ITS PERCY"

Great times

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":36zarpv2 said:
There was one for the Niners too that had both of the Conference championship games on it. On that one they wouldn't have any Niner audio once the Hawks took the lead. Not the last drive, nothing. I wonder what Crabs was saying then.
"God you suck Kaepernick", or "Throw me the ball to win it Colin. I can beat that punk-ass Sherman", or "I am not mediocre!", or.........all of the above?

byau

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":wc1rxnbd said:

I actually thought Manning came across as a whiny, spoiled teammate in this show. Between his comments about the botched snap, to Wes Welker not making a catch, to the failed 4th down conversion, he just comes off as the guy who blames everyone else. He was very classy at the end though, congratulating everyone. Though I laugh everytime I see Jeremy Lane give him a hug, and Peyton's face reads "who the hell are you?"

Okay yeah I did get that too about Whiny Peyton. However, the images that had more of an effect on me was his body language almost just wondering what hit him. Peyton really didn't know what to do and he looked lost. Whinyness aside, I really like him and respect him.

Sheesh, multiple neck surgeries and coming back at age 37 to set some NFL records? That is admirable. So perhaps I'm letting my respect for his story influence my thoughts and get past the whinyness to feel sorry for him.And hope he has a great season for this year.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
byau":2xseej4c said:
Seahawks1983":2xseej4c said:

Okay yeah I did get that too about Whiny Peyton. However, the images that had more of an effect on me was his body language almost just wondering what hit him. Peyton really didn't know what to do and he looked lost. Whinyness aside, I really like him and respect him.

Sheesh, multiple neck surgeries and coming back at age 37 to set some NFL records? That is admirable. So perhaps I'm letting my respect for his story influence my thoughts and get past the whinyness to feel sorry for him.And hope he has a great season for this year.
Never have liked Peyton the football player. I've always felt he was the antithesis of clutch and XLVIII proved that correct yet again. However, I think his comeback is very laudable and the fact that he calls his own plays is special too and those factors have softened my stance on him ever so slightly. Peyton the person off the field I suspect is a darned good human being.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
byau":1w4t68bo said:
Seahawks1983":1w4t68bo said:

For the record, I don't necessarily think of Peyton in the manner I described, I just thought that was how he came off in this particular show. You are likely right, in that it was more of a "WTF just happened" type situation.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3eimuwy9 said:

How bizarre was it when Harbaugh took that hit of smelling salts during the 4th quarter?

That is a weird dude.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2jmbye86 said:
loafoftatupu":2jmbye86 said:

How bizarre was it when Harbaugh took that hit of smelling salts during the 4th quarter?

That is a weird dude.

Did he look like my avatar? :shock: