49ers/Seahawks Should Have An Annual Turkey Day Game...

dopeboy206

Reaction score
The rivalry is real and a turkey day tradition would be awesome..

JZ#1

Reaction score
I dislike it. I am not happy about it interpreting my dinner. How can I eat during the game? I wish we had an afternoon game.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
JZ#1":3aenksn7 said:
I dislike it. I am not happy about it interpreting my dinner. How can I eat during the game? I wish we had an afternoon game.

U telling me you are going to eat for 2 hours straight..? U must have a big appetite sir.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
JZ#1":2y5aphdo said:

It's a Thanksgiving dinner...what else can it be interpreted as?

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2tvogjmp said:
JZ#1":2tvogjmp said:

I think he meant interrupted. LOL

-The Glove-

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1yy21cj9 said:
-The Glove-":1yy21cj9 said:
JZ#1":1yy21cj9 said:

Lol I know. Just messing with him

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JZ#1":3608fh51 said:

That sucks, we always eat at like 2 PM

:0190l:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2b7kjvs2 said:
-The Glove-":2b7kjvs2 said:
JZ#1":2b7kjvs2 said:

Yeah, well that's your interpretation. You haven't seen his wife cook!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Feel sorry for all those who have to go Black Friday shopping(but not really because its stupid) or whose familys are into that considering the game doesnt even start til 5:30 or so and retail stores have been creeping the open time earlier and earlier...Walmart was 8 last year

DavidSeven

Reaction score
JZ#1":1j848xdu said:

...or you could just have a Thanksgiving afternoon feast and then sit back and enjoy the game.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
We eat TG dinner around 3, so this would be the perfect way to spend a lazy TG Evening.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
For several years we went fishing on T-giving. Probably will keep with that tradition. Steelhead are running then. After the fishing is over, we watch the game and wander back to the rooms preparing for an early day of fishing on Black Friday. They can have all that garbage, I would rather fish.....and watch the applecup this year. I may have to go to Pullman.....that day.

JZ#1

Reaction score
Wow epic brain fart on my typing lol. Gave me a good laugh.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'd love it if Sea-San Fran was a match-up every single Turkey Day. Also, to those that don't like it, JESUS H. CHRIST STOP WHINING!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, hassle or not, it would become a part of the tradition. Families can work their dinner and stuff AROUND the game. Bring it

RiverDog

Reaction score
I would rather it be the morning or afternoon game, but at least it guarantees that I'll be able to watch it live with just a slight interruption for dinner. There are times that Hawk games conflict with my work schedule.

JonRud

Reaction score
Works well for us East Coasters. I will be done w/ Thanksgiving and can get the kids to bed before an 8:30pm kickoff. Praying my company is closed on Friday though would be tough to wake up early after that game.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I spend Thanksgiving with my kids at their grandparents (my ex-in-laws) in Illinois. Luckily they're all football fans and since Chicago is also playing on Thanksgiving the games are sure to be on.