Schneider coming up on NFL Live (ESPN)

HawkWow

Reaction score
I think we need to concentrate on repeating celebratory dance moves. Good things happen when the guys are dancing.

Tuned in now...has the shark been on yet? Thanks for the head's up bro.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hardouche was just on talking about Krapperdink. To quote Roger Waters, I was filled with the urge to defecate.

At 1:30, Schenider still to come. Go Hawks!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up.

Set my DVR at home to record it from my computer here at work.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3broo16n said:
Hardouche was just on talking about Krapperdink. To quote Roger Waters, I was filled with the urge to defecate.

At 1:30, Schenider still to come. Go Hawks!

SF needs to quit talking and start writing. I think Kaep needs top 5 money. Hell, he took the 9ers to the SB.

5 years /100 mil oughtta' do it. ; )

Scheid on now.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Interview was rather lame. Really nothing worth repeating.

Bprez3

Reaction score
Nothing really in depth talked about Manziel. If you missed it you did not miss much

FargoHawk

Reaction score
- Talked about Russell being an "extender not a scrambler"
- Brees opened the door for Manziel instead of Russell

HawkWow

Reaction score
Piss poor interview conducted by supposed professionals. WTH do we care about Manziel? Save those dipsh*ttery questions for a team that might be in the market.

The only highlight was Suzy Kolber still looking rather MILF-ish, IMO.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkWow":uigcaz46 said:
Piss poor interview conducted by supposed professionals. WTH do we care about Manziel? Save those dipsh*ttery questions for a team that might be in the market.

Agree on all accounts my friend. And yeah, it's no surprise Broadway Joe wanted to slip her the tongue.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Really? Suzy has never done it for me.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I didn't watch it, but there was a summation of it on the news tribune blog:

[urltargetblank]http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2014/02/20/schneider-says-franchise-tag-use-unlikely-bennett-a-priority/#more-23649[/urltargetblank]

Most important thing I see here is not a surprise to me, but it may be to some. We are not likely to use our Franchise Tag on anyone this year

I wasn't too happy with the non committal response about Thomas/Sherman, after what seemed to be a commitment to Bennett. Hopefully he's just playing it close to the vest right now.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Aros":2lznsvs1 said:
Really? Suzy has never done it for me.

Suzy owes Pam Oliver a thanks for her new found desirability.

One thing I have always liked about Kolber, she is a sports freak. She's not some cutie pie talking head that they crammed with historical highlights to appease the casual fan. She really does know her stuff. IIRC, her dad was someone big time in the industry and she lived to follow his footsteps. I like her way more than the others. And actually, she was a looking somewhat hot today...in an MILF sorta' way.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":rqzbnd61 said:
HawkWow":rqzbnd61 said:

Agree on all accounts my friend. And yeah, it's no surprise Broadway Joe wanted to slip her the tongue.

That was funny as hell. I remember seeing it live. Joe was a bit tipsy and Suzy more than a bit flattered. Wonder if that ever went down? LOL.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HawkWow":ftzjl7bk said:
And actually, she was a looking somewhat hot today...in an MILF sorta' way.

Pictures or it never happened. :D

HawkWow

Reaction score
Aros":2u1bdvi9 said:
HawkWow":2u1bdvi9 said:
And actually, she was a looking somewhat hot today...in an MILF sorta' way.

Pictures or it never happened. :D

LOL. I can only promise she stole the show...but like her co-hosts, offered nothing. I mean...unless we're are on the cusp of brokering a mega-trade that (god forbid) nabs us Johnny Manziel.

It was her, Mort and a chap I didn't recognize. It was the mystery dude that set a very geriatric pace to the interview and Mort, looking like death warmed over, just sort of followed mystery dude's very methodical line of less than relevant questioning. So Suzy was the shining star in that. ; )

Felt bad for JS and I'm sure 'sinceday1 concurs. John had a look of "are you kidding me...why are you wasting my time"? (Starting at about the :30 second mark) though he did play along by offering fair insight on Johnny football.

I am likely exaggerating how bad it was (but I would fire Mort and mystery dude, anyway) but we don't get to see JS that much, he doesn't appear overly comfortable in such a setting and so I was hoping for something more earth shattering than "Yes, Manziel scrambles. Yes Wilson is always looking downfield (pssst...he don't like to run) and yes the parade was enjoyable". Not John's fault and I hope he at least got a hummer off Suzy at the spot's conclusion.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I didn't see the interview. I'm assuming he was wearing the title belt and shirtless, right?