Schneider coming up on NFL Live (ESPN)

Jville

Reaction score
> With a large amount of underclassmen in the draft, Schneider said that brings extra work because it causes him to go back and take an extended look at people they weren’t watching very much in the fall. They started their scouting meetings the Wednesday before the Super Bowl.

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... more-23649#storylink=cpy

I think the draft is going to prove to be lively and entertaining.

dbmack

Reaction score
HawkWow":2z005fd5 said:
Aros":2z005fd5 said:
Really? Suzy has never done it for me.

Suzy owes Pam Oliver a thanks for her new found desirability.

One thing I have always liked about Kolber, she is a sports freak. She's not some cutie pie talking head that they crammed with historical highlights to appease the casual fan. She really does know her stuff. IIRC, her dad was someone big time in the industry and she lived to follow his footsteps. I like her way more than the others. And actually, she was a looking somewhat hot today...in an MILF sorta' way.
I don't know about Suzy Kolber's dad, but Erin Andrews dad was/is a biggie in the industry. He has won lots of Emmys.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I did know that. I like Erin, too, actually. I liked the way she moved past the nude hotel thing. I'd heard they offered to give her a break to like, get recomposed...but she was like "screw that, I'm no victim...the guy was a perv, I love my work, let's get back to it". And obviously that's paraphrased.

But the Kolber thing I'd heard years ago, before Andrews came on the scene. I vaguely recall her being at her dad's side since she was 5 (or some sh*t), going to all the games with him and just basically doing all the stuff us lesser mortals dream of doing. It was some report on her and she looked rather tom boyish when she started because she didn't want to be the attractive female reporter. But then Namath turned her upside down (figuratively?)...and she's changed her appearance since, reinventing herself and blossoming into the sport savvy little vixen / MILF we see today. At least compared to Sam Oliver.

Latest posts