Who makes the Ring of Honor from this team?

SChawk

Reaction score
Who do you think will have their name up in the Ring of Honor from the Super Bowl Champs? I'm gonna say Pete, Russell, Kam, Earl, Sherman and Beastmode. What do you think? Did I miss anyone?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Unsure...but I vote we retire the number 13 right alongside the 12.

davidonmi

Reaction score
If we're looking way down the road earl sherm rw are possibilities. If we're looking to the near future I think lynch naybe

Steve2222

Reaction score
I think Pete's a guarantee even if he retires tomorrow being the first Head Coach to win a Super Bowl for us.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Eventually.. Pete Carroll, Paul Allen, Earl Thomas, Russell Wilson. All others we will have to wait and see..even Thomas and Wilson..I just think its more obvious than with some others they will get extended. The team is so young and so new actually..that if they all end up leaving and being replace with draft picks we may be surprised who DOESNT make it.

My guesses.. in total.. Carroll, Allen (maybe not..is it weird for an owner to put himself in? he deserves it), Wilson, Thomas, Lynch, Sherman, Chancellor, and my surprise pick, looking into the crystal ball.. Wagner. I see Wagner as sort of lacking charisma and outspoken-ness..so he will fly under the radar in free agency and may end up being a 12 , 13 year player for us and become more beloved later in the career, a la Mack Strong who no one noticed for the first 8 years of his career.

Rainger

Reaction score
It all comes down to longevity and excelling through that time. Could be a number maybe very few. My guess is Wilson, PC and maybe Thomas. I love all the others but I am not sure if I see 7 to 10 years on the team for many others. Pete will get it with just one more extension.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Carrol, Wilson, Thomas, Chancellor, and possibly Lynch if he gets 2 more 1000yd seasons.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
rainger":1swx5mn7 said:
It all comes down to longevity and excelling through that time. Could be a number maybe very few. My guess is Wilson, PC and maybe Thomas. I love all the others but I am not sure if I see 7 to 10 years on the team for many others. Pete will get it with just one more extension.

Point well taken. Longevity is a vital component of making it to the Ring of Honor......factoring in at least 50% of the evaluation. Look at the names up there now and notice their length of service.

I've notice that there is limited space for additional names facing West. I'm wondering if some future ROH names will face East?

Can't wait to see the new NFC Division and Super Bowl flags unveiled!!! :thirishdrinkers:

cacksman

Reaction score
It all depends on who signs 2nd contracts with us. Sherman and Thomas for sure if they do.

Obvious ones being Kam, Lynch, Pete, Wilson.

AlphaOmega

Reaction score
Pete and Wilson are automatic imo. Pete for being the first Super Bowl winning head coach. Wilson for being Super Bowl winning QB. After that it becomes difficult.

Lynch: for his identity setting of the team. 4 times Pro Bowl.

Thomas: 3 times All Pro, 3 times Pro Bowl. If he gets, say 3 more Pro Bowl as a Seahawk, he'll make it in. I believe he's a career long Seahawk.

Chancellor: 2 times Pro Bowl. Needs more years of service. He'll make it if he plays as a Seahawk for at least 3 more years.

Sherman: 2 times All Pro. Needs more years of service.

The above all most likely. While they're playing great, their career are still too young to be mentioned for the Ring of Honor. If they all play for the Seahawks into their early 30s they then are automatic imo. I think Red Bryant, Brandon Mebane and Bobby Wagner all have good chance to make it.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2kj3uqng said:
Lynch is in, period. If he retired today, he'd have to be in based on the big playoff run and this year's playoffs alone.

How far away is he already, from 2nd place on the all time Seahawks rushing list?

Alexander - 9429
Warren - 6706
Warner - 6705
Lynch - 4624

I doubt he moves up from 4th to be honest. I still think he deserves it. Beastquake alone should be worth ~1,000 yds on his total.

themunn

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":22r8qg21 said:
The_Z_Man":22r8qg21 said:
Lynch is in, period. If he retired today, he'd have to be in based on the big playoff run and this year's playoffs alone.

How far away is he already, from 2nd place on the all time Seahawks rushing list?

Alexander - 9429
Warren - 6706
Warner - 6705
Lynch - 4624

I doubt he moves up from 4th to be honest. I still think he deserves it. Beastquake alone should be worth ~1,000 yds on his total.

If he retires next year then OK, he won't make it.
However, you don't think he can manage 2083 yards in 2 years?
With Harvin making our passing game a legitimate threat, Lynch will be back to his 2012 form in no time

A

Anonymous

I'm still mad at Marshawn for spraying that $225.00 bottle of Dom Perignon all over Russell and the trophy in 22 degree weather.

What was he thinking? The acid in that champagne will dull that polished stainless...

If we retire any more numbers, we'll not have enough to dress the 53.

The Delf

Reaction score
We could retire Blitz, put the #0 on Bates and use the #13 for our new mascot, the Superb Owl. *trollface* :D

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
themunn":7xwm3djm said:
EverydayImRusselin":7xwm3djm said:
The_Z_Man":7xwm3djm said:

Alexander - 9429
Warren - 6706
Warner - 6705
Lynch - 4624

If he retires next year then OK, he won't make it.
However, you don't think he can manage 2083 yards in 2 years?
With Harvin making our passing game a legitimate threat, Lynch will be back to his 2012 form in no time

I don't think he plays 2 more years here. I think next year is his last. I also think he might not do as well next year as he's been doing. He had a lot of touches the last 3 years. I hope I'm wrong.