Can someone help me out with SB product? Please

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a copy of each of these:

SI.gif

I'm also looking for pennant and lapel pin/pins.

I can offer this in trade or exchange for your help:

nfl33_rwilson_packaging_01_dp.jpg

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Man, if I had the spare cash I would buy up a bunch of those Special Edition SI issues and Hawk it forward...They are just 2 miles down the street from me at Fred Meyer. I too am looking for that BOOM SB SI issue...It never hit the stands by my house. It went from the NFCCG issue to the SBXLVIII commemorative issue.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I just want a visor. I'm sure it's easier to make a visor than a hat...but I can't find one. 100 million Chinese kids on the payroll, but Nike can't create a visor? O-vay.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Wish they made the SI Champions Edition apart of SB Championship package.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":18l8cyxu said:
I just want a visor. I'm sure it's easier to make a visor than a hat...but I can't find one. 100 million Chinese kids on the payroll, but Nike can't create a visor? O-vay.

Tumblr lwg5nqw2ta1qzjix8

HawkWow

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":2jy8m48s said:
HawkWow":2jy8m48s said:

Tumblr lwg5nqw2ta1qzjix8

Fine.. make them in Uganda, then. I just want one.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Throwdown":128j575x said:
Ugandans have been through enough sir, use those chubby Canadian kids.

LOL...if you could only get the smell of US purchased cheese off their little mitts.

But in all seriousness (like I wasn't serious) why are there no visors available? Too hot for hats over here. I buy them and they sit. That is exactly what 9er fans are hoping for...and also why I don't keep them in the closet. First place a 9er fan would look for them.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I get paid next week...If Fred Meyer still has some left on payday I'll snag some and Hawk 'em forward.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
You'll be able to pick up the regular SI (the one that says BOOM) anywhere on Monday. That is the release date for that one and it is the National issue.

The other one looks like is regional only. That's the one I want to try to get too.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
was just at safeway, they had a bunch of copies of the SI.

osprey6

Reaction score
BBlades89":o7udcrkv said:
The Seattle Times makes one too. I bought the one they made after the 2005 season & really liked it. http://www.seattletimescompany.com/fanfrenzy/index.html

Strangely enough, I wandered into a local closeout store and saw they were selling the 2005 books for 99 cents. Snapped up a half dozen and sent them to the Midwest Seahawkers chapter for the prize vault. Shipping cost far more than the books...

volsunghawk

Reaction score
You can order the BOOM cover directly from the SI site. But I didn't see any option to get the other one. So please add me to the list of non-Seattle area folks who would gladly pay a .NETTER if they could find a extra copy of the other and send it my way.