Anyone ordered merchandise from richardsherman25.com?

Jbo

Reaction score
I got three shirts: don't you ever talk about me - tshirt,I bleed blue green and grey, and the are you mad bro shirt. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the quality and if they run large or small? When I get them today I will post my reviews... I'm really excited to get these!!

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I only ordered the shutdown/you mad bro live strong bands, but they are a decent quality. The shirts appear to be good quality and print, but do keep us posted.

seabowl

Reaction score
I stopped ordering player specific apparel when I ordered my "Got Galloway" shirt from I believe .net years ago.

drcool

Reaction score
I got one of the "Shut Down" shirts. Took about a week to get to me. Overall the quality is good. It is the softer t-shirt material and seems really high quality. It did have a very strong new shirt smell even after washing once. As far as sizing they might run just very slightly small but I think they are just a bit slimmer cut than regular t-shirts.

OP
OP
J

Jbo

Reaction score
Thanx drcool. I was hopping the sizes wouldn't run to large like nike shirts, I'll let you all now in a couple of hours.

Cartire

Reaction score
I got a umad hoodie. Felt like the large was a tad big, but I'm sure after I wash it a few times, it will be of supreme size

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
It's a good idea to wash and dry your custom t's (and jerseys for that matter) inside out. Hth

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I got my wife the shirt with the Seattle skyline for Christmas. It's a really nice, soft shirt.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
seabowl":2nplw4nq said:
I stopped ordering player specific struggle when I ordered my "Got Galloway" shirt from I believe .net years ago.

Attachments

• gotgalloway.jpg
    gotgalloway.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 815

gonzhawk

Reaction score
The two shirts I would be interested in would be the:

We all we got on the front, we all we need on the back...

and of course----> Just about that action BOSS...

Anyone know of these kind of shirts?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I got my GF the I bleed blue green and grey version. It was nice, and fit her perfectly.
Although I ordered it 12 <----- (12) days before the Superb Owl, it arrived on Monday. :-(
They ran out of stock, yet were still selling it.
They hopefully will fix a VERY easy web based issue. Don't sell stuff that isn't in stock.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
twelthmanfan":38w8665k said:
And don't use the dryer. Will destroy it in no time. Inside out and hang dry. It will last a long time.
And use Woolite for darks and follow instructions explicitly. Colors won't fade.
Laundry advice on a Seahawks fan site. Who would've guessed? (are we a bunch of pansies?)

seabowl

Reaction score
Aros":1e4jm4h6 said:
seabowl":1e4jm4h6 said:
I stopped ordering player specific struggle when I ordered my "Got Galloway" shirt from I believe .net years ago.

I remember when I got that shirt and wore it out one night. I was so proud and its still in my house somewhere. You can tell I have been on this site for a long time having bought that shirt from .Net.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":184u4546 said:
seabowl":184u4546 said:
Sure e-nuff, but I sure would love to have a shirt that reads Marshawn Lynch's "It's All About That Action Boss" all over it though. :thirishdrinkers:

DrDix

Reaction score
I wanted to get a Shutdown beanie, but it seems it's not being sold anymore.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
HANG DRY. HANG DRY. HANG DRY. They are good quality but do not put in the dryer if you dont want a size and half smaller. I ordered 4 larges, I dried them and now i have 4 medium and halfs after stretching them back