Who were you most happy for getting a ring?

BamKam

Reaction score
As much as I loved watching RW get a ring in his 2nd year and be the first of the coveted batch of young QBs to win it, I knew he would win one eventually even if it wasn't this year. Same deal with Earl Thomas, that guy is too talented to not win a ring in his career.

But it made me ecstatic that Beast got a ring. That guy has been through so much in his career with people always judging him because he might not talk or act like people want a start FB player to. Ever since he got here he has given everything he has got to this orginization. With his punishing running style who knows how many years he really has left in him. Especially with RBs having such short lifes in the NFL these days.

I was hoping for him to get over 100 yards and a couple scores and win Super Bowl MVP but just the fact that he is now a SB winning RB is awesome. if he can grind it out for 2 more years with 1000+ yard seasons and one more ring I think he will be a HOF guy.

Showmeyourtd's

Reaction score
the entire team, but I like that MIKE Rob got it. There was a story on ESPN once and he teared up just talking about wishing of a super bowl win, and now he has one.

Largent80

Reaction score
I want to give 2 coaches props. Richard and Seto. Both of those guys have helped make the LOB what it is.

JFair

Reaction score
Mike Rob. Glad he was here for this. Having a ring will help his broadcasting career.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Pete Carroll.

His entire coaching career, for the better part of 40 years he's been put down and dismissed, even laughed at for his rah rah style of coaching. For him to finally shut up all the haters and show them that you don't have to treat players like garbage by screaming at them to break their will in order to get results, you can actually let players be themselves and find the positive in anyone is inspiring to say the least.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Pete and John, because it shows they were right. Happy for all the players, but not really one more than the other.

In PC/JS I Trust.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Mebane (remember when he was a free agent he had to choose between us and the Broncos. Cool to see one of our longest-tenured Seahawks get a ring)

Mike Rob

Lynch

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Robinson for player for me, total team guy.

All of them though I'm glad for just feel extra good about Robinson getting one.

themunn

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3f2zvlgc said:
How about those that missed out...

Tru and Leon

Those are the only two from the last 5 years that won't be getting a ring that I really wish were around to get one.

Maybe Leroy Hill too as he had to suffer through XL