Seriously, Congratulations...

Marvin49

Reaction score
I was obviously hoping it would go differently. It didn't.

You guys have been waiting a long, long time. I won't be able to post later today. As I sit here there is 7 min left and its 43-8. The writings on the wall.

Anyway, seriously. Congratulations. Enjoy it. Can't wait till next year.

I'll tell you this tho. Denver just got a rude awakening about how football is played in the NFC West. Defense wins championships.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Thanks. NFC "Best" is no joke.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for coming here and saying this, Marvin. It's much appreciated. Very classy of you.

Northhawk

Reaction score
Thanks.

Why would u want the team that beat u to lose? It would only make your team look worse.

U should be happy ur team played this team closer than the supposed one of the best offensive teams in history.

chris98251

Reaction score
Marvin, look at it this way, our Conference game could for all arguements be called the Super Bowl given it looks like we are the two best teams.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
chris98251":30f79e5u said:
Marvin, look at it this way, our Conference game could for all arguements be called the Super Bowl given it looks like we are the two best teams.

Funny just said this same thing to my brother in-law. NFCCG was really the Super Bowl. I'm not sure I would even put the Donkeys in the top 5 in the NFL.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
49thHawk":zqxgzazw said:
Thanks.

Why would u want the team that beat u to lose? It would only make your team look worse.

U should be happy ur team played this team closer than the supposed one of the best offensive teams in history.

To be honest that isn't much solice. 3rd year in a row the 49ers have been narrowly eliminated by the eventual Super Bowl Champion.

Gratz guys. Enjoy it. I don't have to tell you it doesn't happen that often and the new season comes much faster than you expect.

Kinda hoping Seattle has their Thursday night opener in Seattle vs SF. ;-) Would be fun.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Everyone knew that the Super Bowl was 2 weeks ago. I know I was far more worried about SF at HOME than I was Denver.

Nobody plays ball like the NFC Nastiest. Everyone else is just fodder and mud in the tire tread.

It is like the early 90s Niners/Cowboys. The NFC winner was the champion.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Cheers, Marv.

Neighbor and I agreed after the game, SF was the Super Bowl. Two best teams played on January 19th. This was just the exclamation point on the season.

Go Hawks! Go NFCW!

chris98251

Reaction score
ESPN post game Berman said that the future is scary and that the NFC West has the defenses top to bottom to make the rest of the league miserable, Jackson followed saying that not only are the 49ers tough but that Arizona is coming and the Rams are coming. NFC West 30 - 10 outside the division.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
SeaWolv":1guc83vu said:
chris98251":1guc83vu said:

Funny just said this same thing to my brother in-law. NFCCG was really the Super Bowl. I'm not sure I would even put the Donkeys in the top 5 in the NFL.

Denver would be last place in NFC West....

Latest posts