In Actives for SB XLVIII

Bremwahawk

Reaction score
Question: For the Super Bowl, do we dress all 53 on the active roster or will we have in-actives for the game? Just curious. GO HAWKS!

A

Anonymous

Pretty sure it's treated just like any game. Same number of inactives are needed.

sutz

Reaction score
Largefarva":hl0cvahd said:
Pretty sure it's treated just like any game. Same number of inactives are needed.
This. Announced about an hour before kickoff normally.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
For the NFCCG we had Percy Harvin, Christine Michael, Michael Bowie, Caylin Hauptmann, O'Brien Schofield, Benson Mayowa and Jordan Hill inactive. We now know that Percy is in, so who does that de-activate? Of the remaining I would likely lobby for Bowie.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Jordan Hill will be inactive. He hasn't been active for a game in months. Bowie will likely be inactive again, as well as Hauptmann. Mayowa isn't needed with everyone healthy, so he's out. And Michael is always inactive too.

Other than that, I have no idea who will take the remaining couple spots. Schofield is a candidate and maybe Brian Walters with Percy back?

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2zquiun0 said:
Jordan Hill will be inactive. He hasn't been active for a game in months. Bowie will likely be inactive again, as well as Hauptmann. Mayowa isn't needed with everyone healthy, so he's out. And Michael is always inactive too.

Other than that, I have no idea who will take the remaining couple spots. Schofield is a candidate and maybe Brian Walters with Percy back?

Walters was my pick also.