Kansas City Royals @ Seattle Mariners May 13-15...

sutz

Reaction score
Need to continue the good vibes, KC has been on a roll lately.

Probables:

Mon: Singer RHP (3-1, 2.36 ERA) vs Kirby RHP (3-3, 4.15 ERA)

Tue: Wacha RHP (2-4, 5.15 ERA) vs Gilbert RHP (3-1, 2.94 ERA)

Wed: Marsh RHP (3-0, 2.53 ERA) vs Woo RHP (0-0, 0.00 ERA)

Ruminator

Reaction score
Unless the Ms aren't particularly concerned about making the playoffs, this is exactly the kind of series where they need to play as if they're amped on white vinegar, Jell-O mix, smelling salts, and Adderall, so they can take at least 2 of 3. Royals won't flush easily.

Threedee

Reaction score
There have been a handful of games over the past few series where Royals pitching has been lit up. That tends not to mean much to our batters, but, it should guarantee us at least scraps.

Crizilla

Reaction score
If Haniger is going to suck this bad then I'm cool with Cal batting 4th. Love Hanny but he might be done.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
I've said it before, Stanek worries me. Throws hard, but can't seem to get that crucial out. The Brash injury continues to haunt us. Can't keep asking Munoz to make these 4 out saves.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Some news: Ms trade pitcher Tyson Miller to Cubs for an infielder who's been having a good season in the minors. Jake Slaughter.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Good win. Nice start to the series. We were all talking about how the Royals were on a roll, maybe we are as well. :)

Crazy that one guy in the stands getting two foul balls on consecutive pitches. 🤯

Nice insurance homer by Ty in the 8th.

Stanek still worries me. Need to do something in the pen. Can't have Munoz doing all these 4 out saves (technically not a save, I guess, but still).

Last edited:

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Ms have had one of the toughest SOS to start the yr. They are doing just fine. I believe after the next roadtrip they have the easiest.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Some news: Ms trade pitcher Tyson Miller to Cubs for an infielder who's been having a good season in the minors. Jake Slaughter.
Good for both teams,Tyson started as a Cub.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As frustrated as I get, here they are just winning. 1.5 games up in the division and have played some really good teams so far.
With the extremely inconsistent offense, I'm actually very surprised they are where they are. I hope to be reading a crow recipe book all season.

I stick to my opinion that Ty "Double Play and K" France doesn't bring much to the table overall. His HR last night doesn't change my mind on him.

Dylan Moore is contributing a hell of a lot more. These guys are making me start to believe again. A holes :ROFLMAO:

Ruminator

Reaction score
Some day, when I need some entertainment, I should go back and re-read some of our dreary comments and prognoses that we were all posting during the first few weeks of the season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't deny my negative outlook this year. This is the Mariners, the most bipolar team in Seattle. I just want them to win.
And let's be real here, they were BRUTAL the first few weeks of the season.

Latest posts