how to view super bowl in japan or other countries

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
I wonder how can my friend view it he is in Japan? And I have other relatives who want to see the game too in other countries. can they view on tv or on computer/phone somehow?

kidhawk

Reaction score
The super bowl is broadcast internationally. Many countries actually have their own broadcasters so they can air the game in their own language. I am pretty sure I've seen in years past, Japanese broadcast teams at the Super Bowl, so I'd guess it's the same. If they cannot find it on television (which I'm almost certain that they will find it televised) it will be streamed live as well. Check these links for more information:

[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/48/live/watch-free-live-stream-online[/urltargetblank]

[urltargetblank]http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsportsgo/[/urltargetblank]

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
AFN should be airing it. Japan still has a few Air and Army bases in country. I am guessing they are going to show it on one channel of the AFN channels all over the earth where there are bases. They may even be showing it in countries that have retirees of the Armed Services.

253hawk

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything saying they will stream it internationally, but that's what VPN extensions like Hola Unblocker (completely legal) are for.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I think most civilized countries will broadcast our first championship. I've watched from several countries in the past. The caveat? It will be like 6am Monday morning in Japan.

I once watched a game while a group of monks sat chanting in the street less than 20 feet away.

No respect. ; )

The Radish

Reaction score
If you're in Japan just go over to Vetamurs house, he will be glad to let you watch.

Sorry Ross, couldn't resist.

:lol: