Earl Thomas III: The Miracle Baby

-The Glove-

Reaction score
http://www.earlthomas.com/2014/01/28/destiny-awaits-debbie-thomas-miracle-son/

On May 13, 1987, Debbie went back to the doctor to find out that those prayers had been answered. Just two months after she was given six months to live, Debbie Thomas was cancer-free. She remained that way through multiple tests and two years after her initial diagnosis, Debbie gave berth to her “miracle baby,” Earl III.

From the day he was born Debbie held her eldest son to a higher standard because his life truly was a gift and one she knew could not be wasted.

“He never was supposed to be alive. I was told I would never have kids,” she said. “I’ve told Earl his entire life that ‘all those blessings, gifts and talents that God has bestowed upon you, you can’t take them lightly.’ With everything I went through bringing him into this world, he had to be better than that.”

And you have the media crying about not getting a story...you just gotta dig deep

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Hey why look for a story like this when you can use half a quote to accuse Sherman of trash-talking Manning?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":17bvk3ld said:
Hey why look for a story like this when you can use half a quote to accuse Sherman of trash-talking Manning?

Yep. Well, if social media wasn't going to edge most of those half-assed "journalists" out of a job, they would end up doing it themselves.

Thanks for sharing Earl's origins story. Very cool.